Finally its Spring time, so lets go for a blast!

hansejo

Registered
Finally spring arrived in Hamburg with 15°C and a lot of sun, so 2 friends (both Kawasaki ZRX1100) and I took the chance to go for a blast around Hamburg, 1st going south via the tunnel beneath the river elbe, then on the way back we took a ferry.

Motorbike meeting areas have been totally crowded....but it was fun

Also made a little video of course, I am totally happy with my external microphone for the GoPro 3+ black :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK 59°F = 15°C But I didn't see one drop of snow in that video.

We have a LOT of SNOW and Salt here so even if the temps got up over 50° you can feel the cold riding by the snow along the edge of the road.
Then there is the salt that attaches to wheels etc whether you like it or not.

But I'm glad you got out and could start your riding season this early. Where I live it's still about 1½ months away. :banghead:

OK 59°F = 15°C But I didn't see one drop of snow in that video.

We have a LOT of SNOW and Salt here so even if the temps got up over 50° you can feel the cold riding by the snow along the edge of the road.
Then there is the salt that attaches to wheels etc whether you like it or not.

But I'm glad you got out and could start your riding season this early. Where I live it's still about 1½ months away. :banghead:

This winter we nearly had no snow/ice at all, so spring came early and we already had enough rain to wash away most of the salt on the roads. I am glad, too and sorry for you, but "spring is coming" ;)

Back