Finally here...(Baby Girl)

casualdreamer

Registered
Well, I have recently come back from deployment and made it in time to see the birth of my daughter. I told the wifey that I will take a few months off the bike instead of spending all my time riding with the boys.(We'll see how long that last:laugh:) This will give me time to bike the bike in the trailer and begin modding it out. I have a trailer full of toys that are itching to put added to the bike. I just wanted to share with you guys the new memeber to the Family. She has already shown an interest in bikes. Everytime we pass one in the Jeep she is trying her best to get out of her car seat and see it. Do I see a future rider in the making...:whistle: Sweeeet! Later Fellas..

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Congrats, and thanks for the service. :thumbsup:

Congrats to you and your family, and welcome back from deployment. Cherish each and every moment. :beerchug:

Congrats!
The question is Daddy......is she a future Busa rider?? :laugh:

If I have anything to say about it. Yes Sir she will be...:rofl: Already thought about passing old Betty onto her when she is of age. Then getting a new one. :rofl: Guess we will see how she takes to bikes when she starts to grow...

I already told the wife no little pink bike with pink tassles for her:cheerleader:.. A little pocket rocket with training wills bolted to the sides of it. This is going to be some awesome. Mami is getting a bike in a few years. We can have a family riding day. SweeT I can only :please: for that one... lol....

congrats on the little one, glad you made it home in time for the birth...thanks for serving :beerchug:

If I have anything to say about it. Yes Sir she will be...:rofl: Already thought about passing old Betty onto her when she is of age. Then getting a new one. :rofl: Guess we will see how she takes to bikes when she starts to grow...

I already told the wife no little pink bike with pink tassles for her:cheerleader:.. A little pocket rocket with training wills bolted to the sides of it. This is going to be some awesome. Mami is getting a bike in a few years. We can have a family riding day. SweeT I can only :please: for that one... lol....

Hahaha....there you go man! Sounds like a plan to me! :thumbsup:
I'm a Dad of a baby girl and it only gets better my friend. ENJOY

Back