Finally have my surgery date

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well, guys,
I finally got my surgery date - good news is that it comes with 10 days convalescent leave; bad news is that there is no way that I can go to the fall bash now.

Oh well... But at least I will be fixed!
smile.gif

MCM

Heal up quick, there's always the spring bash
cool.gif
If you need something let us know
beerchug.gif

Thanks guys - but unless there is something beyond my control, I will be there in the Spring! I can't wait to pass the tub o' licorice around the fire!
laugh.gif

sorry to hear you aren't going to make this one
sad.gif

prayers sent that everything will go well and you will heal quickly
beerchug.gif

Colen - In case you hadn't noticed - I bounce back pretty well! Usually, all I need is a little time.

Hope everything goes well for you Shawn. My trip to the fall bash may be going south too. Business has been real slow with the temp. being 100 deg. + for a couple of weeks. I guess there is always the spring bash!

(Wag @ Aug. 15 2007,19:51) "Fixed?"  As in no more mini-Shawns?

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
No, that was awhile ago
laugh.gif
This is the last surgery from the bash... When I went to the doctor (after falling off the trailer
smile.gif
) I was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia - appearently I have had it for years... but now it is time to get it fixed.

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 15 2007,17:55)

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
No, that was awhile ago
laugh.gif
 This is the last surgery from the bash... When I went to the doctor (after falling off the trailer
smile.gif
) I was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia - appearently I have had it for years... but now it is time to get it fixed.
Get Well soon Bro
beerchug.gif
I have had that done before and it is a piece of cake
wink.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 15 2007,19:55)

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
No, that was awhile ago
laugh.gif
smile.gif
ummm, I thought you fell of the tailgate?
rock.gif
??

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hope all goes well, brutha! Let me know if there is anything you need!
wink.gif

Shawn- I hope all comes out well my bro. If you need anything let me know.....I dont know how much a crippled cancer beating person I will be at that time, BUT I am here for you.

Back