Finally got to meet Frank Adams in person

I have a pic of frank and vicky adams on top of the timing tower I'll post on themotorhead.com this afternoon--what a super nice couple!

Frank, thanks for your tips and hospitality at Pro-star. I really enjoyed talking to you. And congratulations on winning the best looking bike award.

wow , i must have really missed out on meeting alot of you guys....i was here..there...everywhere too
im an indy local...and yes..frank is a great guy....he gave me somthing once that made all the difference in the world on my busa..th bike sold a week later..lol
thanks frank !!!!!

What can I say.

Nice and very helpful!

Frank and I talked alot about building my motor because my brother and I are both getting ready to build ours. He told me how good he felt the JE pistons were working in his bike and said he wouldn't use anything else reguardless what size the motor would be. He said out all the motors he's worked with on his busa that the pistons were never a problem.
He also said he thought it would be good for me to send my crank work to ape. He told me about all the other parts I could get from ape and thought it would be good to use thier stuff if I wanted reliability.

I couldn't belive all the people this guy knew with hayabusas!

I'm not sure what kind of job Frank has but he should get into selling busa parts.

Frank gave me some good tips, phone numbers, and some other stuff I need to know to get started.

Thanks for all your help Frank and it was nice meeting you!

Frank,

you were right! I put that map in you sent me and the fuel we talked about and I went from a 9.60 to a 9.45! you are the man.
now I need your help with setting my susp. I am now doing a wheelie after I let the clutch out and it would never think of doing that before.
Can I meet you at the track sometime and get help with my settings? thanks alot!

Back