FINALLY got the movie FASTER...

I got it also about a month ago from Best Buy online along with the Isle of Mann TT races from the past three years. I enjoyed those videos more than Faster, but overall it was still a good flick.
Do you have like part numbers or whatever for the TT races? I'd love to add those to my collection!
rock.gif
Sorry BT, just noticed that I got them from Circuit City (they were cheaper), but they do have free shipping also. Do a search for Isle of Man TT and it will bring up all three years. If you like street racing, you would be satisfied with these.

Damn BT, as always you come through with something insightful and useful AGAIN!!
tounge.gif
Guess I'll be heading out to Circuit City this afternoon (being as that we don't have a Best Buy...
sad.gif
) after work and some praises to GOD. Don't be surprised... YES!! I GO TO CHURCH!!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I got it also about a month ago from Best Buy online along with the Isle of Mann TT races from the past three years. I enjoyed those videos more than Faster, but overall it was still a good flick.
Do you have like part numbers or whatever for the TT races? I'd love to add those to my collection!
rock.gif
Sorry BT, just noticed that I got them from Circuit City (they were cheaper), but they do have free shipping also. Do a search for Isle of Man TT and it will bring up all three years. If you like street racing, you would be satisfied with these.
Cool. I love street racing!
drooling3.gif
Thanks
beerchug.gif

Damn BT, as always you come through with something insightful and useful AGAIN!!
tounge.gif
Guess I'll be heading out to Circuit City this afternoon (being as that we don't have a Best Buy...
sad.gif
) after work and some praises to GOD. Don't be surprised... YES!! I GO TO CHURCH!!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Glad I've got it. Nothing on TV and it's iced over outside. Looks like I'm going to watch it for the third time in three days.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

So BT, your worth more than some bad jokes?
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif

I am going to the mall tomorrow to see if I can't snag me one of them there videos at the nudie bar, I mean Best Buy.

the place is about 3 1/2 hours to 4 hours away from my house.
And that's the track I thought I'd like to go to after seeing it in the vid. Man, if I could make it to that race and meet up with you there, that would be too cool!
biggrin.gif
Yeah man your welcome to hang out. I could probably get the airline tickets for about 600 dollars round trip Atlanta to Venice and back. Then all I would need to do is convince my buddy to let you borrow his bike for three days
race.gif

Okay, just placed my order with Walmart and hopefully will have it in a couple weeks.

the place is about 3 1/2 hours to 4 hours away from my house.
And that's the track I thought I'd like to go to after seeing it in the vid. Man, if I could make it to that race and meet up with you there, that would be too cool!
biggrin.gif
Yeah man your welcome to hang out. I could probably get the airline tickets for about 600 dollars round trip Atlanta to Venice and back. Then all I would need to do is convince my buddy to let you borrow his bike for three days
race.gif
Man, that's a big favor. Askin' someone to loan a bike to a stranger.
eek2.gif
That doesn't sound bad on the airfare though.
rock.gif

rock.gif
Now I watched 2003 Isle of Man TT. The year that David Jeffries set like 6 records. God rest his soul.
He was an outstanding rider. The way they race around that island is insane.

rock.gif
Now I watched 2003 Isle of Man TT. The year that David Jeffries set like 6 records. God rest his soul.
He was an outstanding rider. The way they race around that island is insane.
I've only seen small clips of the TT races on the net. I'd love to have the dvd's to watch. I'm going to see about ordering them when I have a little extra entertainment money.

rock.gif
Cool. I love street racing!
drooling3.gif
Thanks
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

rock.gif
Now I watched 2003 Isle of Man TT.  The year that David Jeffries set like 6 records.  God rest his soul.
He was an outstanding rider.  The way they race around that island is insane.
You sure you didn't watch the 2002 races. Jefferies last races there were in 02 when he set records. He wrecked in the 03 practice races which ended his career and life. If you only get one BT, be sure to get the 02 review. 02 has Jefferies in it and he was one hell of a racer.

One of my favorite parts is the camera angles, TV, Rossi, Biaggi etc. Might be able to pick up some tips from watching those.

Back