FINALLY got the movie FASTER...

rented it from Netflix a couple of month ago, even my wife loved it, think I am gona buy it
biggrin.gif

hope I ordered the right one
biggrin.gif

Faster (Special Collector's Edition)
Format: DVD

Will arrive between Thursday, 02/03/05, and Tuesday, 02/08/05
1 $21.35

Walmart

Was it the new 2 disc version? That version covers the first few races in the 2004 season, plus it's in Dolby 5.1.

I won mine in a Jamba Juice slurp off.
cool.gif
Yep, it's the newest two disc edition.
biggrin.gif
And what the heck is a Jamba Juice slurp off?
rock.gif
We have weekly bike meets, and are always have crazy contests. This one was, who can drink a frozen smoothy the fastest, while avoiding permanent Brain freeze psychosis.
laugh.gif

Jamba Juice is one of our bike night hangouts.

The special Edition of Faster just came out a couple months ago. This two-DVD set has the original Faster, but it's in Dolby 5.1, and the 2nd DVD is all new stuff.

Once I figure out how in the heck to book the event and get the accomidations worked out I might go:

Moto GP (round 5) – Mugello Italy – Event No. M05

The Tuscan countryside is undoubtedly amongst some of the most beautiful in the world. The scenic mountains, superb café’s set in historic villages, the twisting mountain roads that beckon riders from all over Europe. And just in case that isn’t enough for you, there’s a race at one of the best circuits in the calendar!

Mugello which is located 18 miles north-east of Florence offers enthusiasts of Moto GP one of the best possible events you could wish to ride to. Just take a quick look at any map that shows where you live and where Mugello is. Then image riding from home to Mugello and back!

Mugello includes a blend of slow and fast turns with sweeping curves, long straights and off camber corners too! The atmosphere is complemented by over 100,000 spectators with the Italians living up to their boisterous reputation. As for the race itself, this is round 5 and by now, all the teams are frantically fighting for every last point, with everything to fight for and everything to lose.
Track Layout

Join Us
3rd June

Leave Us
6th june

2005 Standard Package Rates

Accommodation
One Person
2 People
3 People
4 People
Group of 5+
Deposit (PP)
Hotel
£405pp
€610pp
£330pp
€495pp
N/A
N/A
Enquire
£75pp

Rates shown are per person and include the standard race package, VAT and all booking fees

Upgrade Rates (costs shown are in addition to standard package)

Upgrade Cost
Extra Deposit

Standard Plus
£75 / €115
£75 / €115

Silver (WSBK only)
£395 / €595
£200 / €295

Gold (Moto-GP only)
£545 / €820
£275 / €410

For full details on packages and upgrades, click on ‘Package Options’

The Deposit is payable upon booking to secure your place on the event, balance is due 6 weeks prior to event start date

Code Event Accommodation Upgrades to
Standard Package People

M05 Moto GP (R5)
Mugello Hotel Single Ensuite Hotel Double Ensuite Hote Twin Ensuitel None Standard Plus Gold

I have read and accept Moto-Events Ltd terms and conditions

I been waiting to see someone review that and I am glad it was you train you got good taste. I read your review and decided to buy it. I got on columbia house and ordered the 2 disc edition. Should be here in a few days. Excited to check it out.

I got it also about a month ago from Best Buy online along with the Isle of Mann TT races from the past three years. I enjoyed those videos more than Faster, but overall it was still a good flick.

Was it the new 2 disc version? That version covers the first few races in the 2004 season, plus it's in Dolby 5.1.

I won mine in a Jamba Juice slurp off.
cool.gif
Yep, it's the newest two disc edition.
biggrin.gif
And what the heck is a Jamba Juice slurp off?
rock.gif
We have weekly bike meets, and are always have crazy contests. This one was, who can drink a frozen smoothy the fastest, while avoiding permanent Brain freeze psychosis.
laugh.gif

Jamba Juice is one of our bike night hangouts.

The special Edition of Faster just came out a couple months ago. This two-DVD set has the original Faster, but it's in Dolby 5.1, and the 2nd DVD is all new stuff.
Yep, that's the one I got. Two discs and surround sound. Makes me want a better home entertainment system!
drooling3.gif

So how quick did you down the Jamba Juice?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I have intended to get it, but haven't yet. Maybe time to try again.

Back