FINALLY got the movie FASTER...

Hey, Its done BT... I placed my order for FASTER and Isle of Man TT! There was a combo offer on amazon.com! Hope the other one is ok
blush.gif

Thanks again...:;):

On a totally different subject, but somehow relevant. BT, I saw the Weather Channel last night and saw the ice storm that's over your way...
wow.gif
Man, that's some crazy shiite. Believe me I remember our ice storm back in Jan. '97, and it's no fun. I distinctly remember the clean-up efforts that took a couple months to complete. Actually the most beautiful site is looking at the branches of trees totally covered in ice. The trees looked like they were made of glass.

On a totally different subject, but somehow relevant. BT, I saw the Weather Channel last night and saw the ice storm that's over your way...
wow.gif
Man, that's some crazy shiite. Believe me I remember our ice storm back in Jan. '97, and it's no fun. I distinctly remember the clean-up efforts that took a couple months to complete. Actually the most beautiful site is looking at the branches of trees totally covered in ice. The trees looked like they were made of glass.
Yeah, the ice is beaufitul but as warbrown said in another thread, it's also destructive and VERY inconvenient.
drooling3.gif

Hey, Its done BT... I placed my order for FASTER and Isle of Man TT! There was a combo offer on amazon.com! Hope the other one is ok
blush.gif

Thanks again...:;):
The Isle of Mann TT is one of the baddest, craziest races in the world. It's insane. I'd think the TT video will be very, VERY entertaining.
wink.gif

Back