Finally got the busa tuned

Geoff

Registered
2012 Hayabusa finally tuned using ECU Editor, only mods are Full TiForce 4-2-1 and air filter. AFR is a little off in the upper RPM's But the results were good. 193.44hp/112.19ft lbs of tq

If Boost By Smith could add him to his ECU Editor tuning locations please.

Xtreme Motorsports & Repair in Mobile | Xtreme Motorsports & Repair (251) 479-9888 # 150 Noel Ave, Mobile, AL 36607 | <Automotive/Motorcycles/Repair & Service> - Yahoo! US Local

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

Go back and get a copy of the graph in SAE and RPM based instead of MPH...

...and have him fix the lean condition.. ;)

He did it in RPM, and I wanted to see what the Max MPH was on the bike was in 6th gear, and he forgot to change it back before he printed it out

No tire slip, and stock gearing, The dyno pull above was done in 5th gear. Thing that I don't understand is that when I top the bike out, the speedo will read 175-180 in 5th gear? And the dyno read a little over 165 in 5th gear.

No tire slip, and stock gearing, The dyno pull above was done in 5th gear. Thing that I don't understand is that when I top the bike out, the speedo will read 175-180 in 5th gear? And the dyno read a little over 165 in 5th gear.

You probably lose 10 MPH without the ram air effect.:dunno:

RSD.

Something is not right? If you ran it to 11,500 in 6th it should have gone over 200mph and shut off the dyno. If the dyno was showing 165 then he was in 4th gear and not 5th...

That's kinda what I thought to, I just assumed 5th gear maybe he was in 4th? He also had told me that his dyno reads lower than most around, but the #'s sound right from what I've seen others putting out.

2012 Hayabusa finally tuned using ECU Editor, only mods are Full TiForce 4-2-1 and air filter. AFR is a little off in the upper RPM's But the results were good. 193.44hp/112.19ft lbs of tq

If Boost By Smith could add him to his ECU Editor tuning locations please.

Xtreme Motorsports & Repair in Mobile | Xtreme Motorsports & Repair (251) 479-9888 # 150 Noel Ave, Mobile, AL 36607 | <Automotive/Motorcycles/Repair & Service> - Yahoo! US Local

So, there is a list on Boost by Smith that show locations of tuners using his product? I tried to look for it but couldn't find anything. Bought the ECU flasher and got it installed and connected to the computer, but that's as far as I get. Worried about putting in the wrong data and could possibly mess up my bike. Rather have someone familiar with the software and do it for me one time so I can at least learn something :)

Back