finally got pics

Iwannabusa

Registered
a busa and a harley can get along
jump9.gif

how do ya put more than 1 pic?
Are you using the browse button at the bottom of the page or the picture icon?  
 The way I post multiple pictures in one post is to open my upload center in a second window.  It takes a little longer but not much.  Open the first picture that you want to post copy the URL and paste it like you normally would using the picture icon.  Now go back to your upload center and open the next picture that you want to post and do the samething.  Just make sure that after each picture that you post hit the enter key to post the next pic on a new line.  If you do it this was the pics will load one on top of the other.  If you don't hit enter they will load next to one another.
Here is what you will see if you don't hit enter between pics
Code Sample
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
cat1.jpg
cat1.jpg
[/QUOTE] 
cat1.jpg
cat1.jpg

Here is what you will see if you do hit enter between pics
Code Sample
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
cat1.jpg

cat1.jpg
[/QUOTE]  
cat1.jpg

cat1.jpg

Nice looking bike by the way and the fastest color to boot.
laugh.gif

Nice bike---nice truck...geez...I don't have the moola to have both..So i have a Busa...and a 89 Honda accord...ok for now.

post-6-32842-harley_d.jpg
post-6-32790-busa1.jpg

Like this paste the url in the box after you click on the postcard above the place you type in your message

Back