Finally got Pics (Quality???)

Squirrel

formerly known as MarineBusa
Registered
First time trying to uploads pictures to this site. Guess its a test, lol. If this doesnt work plz feel free to let me know how to fix it haha. If it does work....isnt she a beauty??

Dash.jpg

L side full.jpg

Lever.jpg

R side exhaust.jpg

R Side full.jpg

:bowdown: for the brocks exhaust. Havent really seen it in matte black. Looks mean and probably sounds beastly. Good looking scoot. How do you like the mirrors?

:bowdown: for the brocks exhaust. Havent really seen it in matte black. Looks mean and probably sounds beastly. Good looking scoot. How do you like the mirrors?

I can tell you first hand, it sounds absolutely menacing. Love it!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Took a bit to get used to. I complained alot at first bc the only thing you can see is the area that in a typical mirror would be a blind spot. Cant see behind me at all which sucks. But theyve grown on me. Love the way they look more than the annoyance I guess. If it becomes a safety issue ill entertain a change but right now theyre :thumbsup:

Mean machine! What else you got under the hood? PC V, flashed ECU, etc.?

So far the only thing im def sure of is the PC. I bought it same day dealer bought it, so they were next to useless as far as information goes, and Im fairly new to bikes so im uncovering her secrets slowly. one of the reasons I joined the org.

I would NOT want to crash with those levers, but very cool.

I would NOT want to crash with those levers, but very cool.

My thoughts too. I had a bike that had pointed grip ends and it went through my shoulder so no more pointed or sharp parts for my bikes. They look cool but hurt.

Nice bike BTW... :thumbsup:

I love the levers and the mirrors...never seen either of those before. Your Busa looks awesome! :bowdown:

gonna have a whole new look once its lowered too mang

Yup I cant wait. Getting the hump to clean up the lines in the rear. Ignore the cheesy grips too, I hate them. New ones on the way. Black/Aluminum contrast cut to match sliders/levers. Bar ends will looks exactly like the sliders.

Then I think Ill order 2 or 3 sets of the same style fairing spikes to replace the stock bolts on the fairing. Matching frankenstein bolts too.

Lastly I think Ill do one of the pashnit mods and paint my dash fairings. I really think theyd make the bike pop if I could get a set of black ones to match front end. Im just worried bout painting the stock ones bc of the little texture design on them.

Back