FINALLY GOT MY TRAILER DONE

ICEMANN

Registered
Here she goes.

trailer2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of small to be a bus. A MCI maybe?

Geeeze, that was sarcasim. LOL.

AWESOME , ABSOLUTELY AWESOME craftmanship . I love things like this . Side reflects,toolbox,just the right size,probably some other features I didnt pick-up on in yer photo's ,looks super light . good job man .

Looks good, Toolbox is a nice touch, only thought I had is if it rains and the Diamond plate gets wet I know it gets real slippery, maybe a little grip-tape is in order?  
cool.gif

They might even make it in blue...Then of course chrome the wheels!
kickass.gif

Looks good, Toolbox is a nice touch, only thought I had is if it rains and the Diamond plate gets wet I know it gets real slippery, maybe a little grip-tape is in order?  
cool.gif

They might even make it in blue...Then of course chrome the wheels!
kickass.gif
I had the same thought Rev, bout the slipperyness of wet aluminum.
I was going to aluminum my trailer too, but it rains alot here.
Grip tape would do the job!!!!

Yeah I like the diamond plate though, the reflections off of it look pretty cool.

ICEMANN,

Just a couple of questions.

1. What type of GEZA cover is that?
2. What type of tie down system are you using, LA pop chock?
3. Are you compressing the front forks?
4. What is the tie at the back.

Stealth

Revlis, thanks for the grip idea, I learned they make a diamond plate thats ground on each "diamond" to make it slip resistent. OF course after im done he tells me about it. 1/8 thick floor on top of the mesh that was already there. Small tip if anyone does this. Put double sided tape down on all beams to eliminate vibrating metal sounds. Works well

Thanks everyone

JD

<span style='color:darkblue'>1. What type of GEZA cover is that?
2. What type of tie down system are you using, LA pop chock?
3. Are you compressing the front forks?
4. What is the tie at the back.</span>

The cover is a geza pro stretch got it for $99.+ shipping. The LA "SPORT" chock is really nice. Thats a tilt up trailer so I ride up the hill into the chock, get off hit the safety on the chock for added security, then get off and the trailer comes down controlled and slow due to front "piston" I added. The tie downs consist of two ratched type in the rear, and two self adjusting pull type in the front. One up from the "el cheapo wall mart specials". The forks are at the "tension" point but not compressed. With the chock no need to.

I like the set up so far, can trailer it with the cover on. By the way the size is a medium for the busa.

Great job Icemann...you really are pretty Handy! Good guy to have around if something breaks.
smile.gif

What kind of Trailer kit is that? or did you build the whole thing from scratch. (I wouldn't put it past you)

Back