Finally got my first Hayabusa, 2015 Gen2

Fly girl

Registered
Hello all, new to the group and like many of us I longed to get a Gen 2 for years before I could finally make it happen recently. I've been riding most of my life and this is my eighth street bike (15th bike, counting all the dirt machines I've owned ;) ) I live in Tucson so if there are any Tucson riders about, shout out to you all!

In the background is my '03 GSF1200S Bandit.

No sooner did I get the 'Busa, then 3 weeks later I took all her clothes off :rolleyes:
Made her clean all under, did an oil and filter change, flushed front and rear brakes and the clutch, and performed the kickstand mod. I also put her back to OEM ride height because the previous owner lowered it and it was uncomfortable as I'm a taller gal at 5' 7".

I look forward to interacting with you all!

100_7673.JPG

100_7674.JPG

100_7681.JPG

100_7772.JPG

Hello all, new to the group and like many of us I longed to get a Gen 2 for years before I could finally make it happen recently. I've been riding most of my life and this is my eighth street bike (15th bike, counting all the dirt machines I've owned ;) ) I live in Tucson so if there are any Tucson riders about, shout out to you all!

In the background is my '03 GSF1200S Bandit.

No sooner did I get the 'Busa, then 3 weeks later I took all her clothes off :rolleyes:
Made her clean all under, did an oil and filter change, flushed front and rear brakes and the clutch, and performed the kickstand mod. I also put her back to OEM ride height because the previous owner lowered it and it was uncomfortable as I'm a taller gal at 5' 7".

I look forward to interacting with you all!

View attachment 1654906

View attachment 1654907

View attachment 1654908

View attachment 1654909
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new ride!

Welcome, bike looks great and appears stock other than the levers. Any plans for mods, or just going to enjoy it the way it is?
Thank you!
Welcome, bike looks great and appears stock other than the levers. Any plans for mods, or just going to enjoy it the way it is?
A better exhaust, ECU flash and dyno tune after I have her paid off in the next 8 months or so. :)

Back