Finally Got It!

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I looked all over the place for the old post Lo started about custom license plates and couldn't find it so I started a new one.  It took me three months to think of a plate that I liked, and I came up with this: (sorry Sled, but I almost did go with Genii
crazy.gif
)
I'm a Pressman for the L.A. Times. 18 years now.

Very nice Breannanop, I likeeeee...... I gotta dig up the pic of my lic plate somewhere....... Genii would have been hilarious too!!! But now Sled can use it....

very cool PRESSMN........

smooches to you..... LoBusa

I would like to post a pic of mine, but I still don't know how to post pics on this site. While I'm on this subject of posting, how do you post with quotes from other members?

fireskull.gif

Mugg: To post quotes, you click on the word "Quote" on the person's post you want to use. This brings you to the box where you enter your comments. The person's quote is in the box below yours. You can modify their quote to use as much, or little of it as you wish.

To post pics, while on the screen where you are typing your response, at the bottom there is a "Browse" button. This will allow you to select the picture from your hard drive or where ever you have it stored. You will select it from the appropriate directory.

Hope this helps.

wink.gif

Mugg:  To post quotes, you click on the word "Quote" on the person's post you want to use.  This brings you to the box where you enter your comments.  The person's quote is in the box below yours.  You can modify their quote to use as much, or little of it as you wish.

To post pics, while on the screen where you are typing your response, at the bottom there is a "Browse" button.  This will allow you to select the picture from your hard drive or where ever you have it stored.  You will select it from the appropriate directory.

Hope this helps.

wink.gif
Ok, here goes nothing.

Postal, thanks alot for that tip. It wasn't that painful. Now for the pic, I'm try that one again later.

Postal, thanks alot for that tip. It wasn't that painful. Now for the pic, I'm try that one again later.
Postal can really "deliever" the goods... haha !! no pun intended.. err.. maybe there was...

My tag right now.: PLAHVY
My Tag when it's time to renew: PUREGO, or simply EGO depending on which is avaliable.

yes!

friends tag on his TL1KR: RAWPWR

pretty neat I thought.
we only get 6 digits here in the EGOland

Brean thats A cool plate, I can relate, I'm also a pressmen in Dallas Tx. With a 99 busa, running a 10 color , Colortech, Didde, Doing the Direct Mail stuff, hope your much busier
then here. Keep safe
cool.gif

Twisted Wrist   You're the only other pressman I seen here.  We print 1.7 million papers a day Mon-Sat and 2.2 mil on Sun. in 3 different plants, on 3 shifts a day.  At my plant we have four 12 unit Goss presses, the other two plants have 6, 12 unit presses each.

Hey nice tag. Here's mine. Should mean "Pretty Hot and
Tempting", but probably refers to my mid section.

MVC_559E.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked all over the place for the old post Lo started about custom license plates and couldn't find it so I started a new one.  It took me three months to think of a plate that I liked, and I came up with this: (sorry Sled, but I almost did go with Genii
crazy.gif
)
I'm a Pressman for the L.A. Times.  18 years now.
Cool, you have a little ink in those veins, yes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I have been involved in printing from Lead to bibdery to 42 inch webs to running all of Bose Print and mail advertising.

biggrin.gif

Back