Finally Got It!

Went to the DMV...Only 5 digits...Major bummer...
Fabusa..not.. FBUSA? MAX55?? BUSA1 -2-3-4..BUSA is taken
1BUSA...help me out...200HP..yea? 450HP in honor of the Motorhead?? SWEDE..nick name at times....hmm...POWER !!
WR100..Glory coin wrappers i rebuild at work..hmm....
1zhelp.gif

ZX12!! HAHA... 1300R..yea..gotta check and see if i can get that one..Thanks for letting me ramble. ..QUICK..or LSRH..
IMOLD..HEHEHE..FAST...BURN...SMOKE...and NE!! DEWD?
byfornow..

Doc, DRBUSA sounds cool!!

MuggaX, in Cali we can use up to 7 letters and a half space.

Ninja, Lead plates? That's going baaaack!
biggrin.gif

I want a custom plate but there just one problem, where do I put the plate?
rock.gif
??

with the HMF high mount system the space between the cans isnt big enough for the plate to ride between. I would have to fold the plate to make it fit and I wouldnt want to do that to my custom plates, anybody got any ideas?

Help.....I need a custom bracket that would mount either to one can or maybe the swing arm, got any ideas??

Jester, Jesse James mounts his behind the left front foot peg. Of course, that is in Cali, so I don't know about anywere else... just as long as it is visible from behind.

There is a guy here who mounts his plate to the muffler of his GSXR 1000 with a fancy bracket but doesnt look nice to me.

This is the plate on my pickup but not sure what plate for the Busa will be in Cali. Lo,or Owen, How much $ is the personal plate in Cal?

january_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's several different types for cars from 27 to 75 dollars extra a year on your registration. Motorcycle plates are an extra 27 dollars a year. Seven letters/numbers.

Nice plate Mugga..... But tell me this, does the R RATED refer to you or the bike?... inquiring minds want to know.... R RATED, sounds kinda sexy....... watchout now...

LoLo

firedevil.gif

Bren: that's a good guess, but that's not it.

Lo: sounds kind of sexy huh? well wait until you hear the meaning behind it....I'll let your mind wander for now.

fireskull.gif

Well, here goes my personalized plate for the Busa.

fireskull.gif
Hey Mugga,

I ain't trying to be funny or no sh^t like that, but I had to look at your pic twice. Your pic looks just like Roy Jones Jr. Can you fight? If you can, we can make some money off your a$$ (heehehe)

Brian

Well, here goes my personalized plate for the Busa.

fireskull.gif
Hey Mugga,

I ain't trying to be funny or no sh^t like that, but I had to look at your pic twice.  Your pic looks just like Roy Jones Jr.  Can you fight?  If you can, we can make some money off your a$$ (heehehe)

Brian
BaCharles, I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm not a professional fighter, but I can hold my own. I managed to hold on to and sharpen some of the training that the Marines taught me.

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Back