Finally got another one!

secondbusa

Registered
I just wanted to say a formal hello to all ... so ... Formal :blonde: Hello!!

Previously I owned an '02 Hayabusa and now the hubby and I have an '07. I had been looking for another busa for a long time but I wanted a stock bike to drag race and they're hard to come by, most bikes have had some type of modifications done. If I remember correctly a my local Honda/Yamaha dealership had just taken this busa in on trade, they posted a pic on Facebook, and the rest is history ... I saw it, called and told them we were coming to get it, and a few hours later it was in the garage. That was 2 years ago and I'm just now getting around to taking it to the drag strip. The bike is stock and only had 6,000 miles on it when we bought it. It had been dropped in the previous owner's driveway on the left and then on the right, but other than that it's perfect. :laugh: Mostly my husband rides it to work or I'll take it out just to remember the good 'ol days, but we both have '07 GSXR 750's that we ride regularly. Over the past 15 years I've either owned / sold / or totaled 12 motorcycles, the GSXR is probably the bike I've owned the longest and it's my favorite to go out and be crazy with. My husband's been riding for 6 years and the GSXR is his 2nd bike; he prefers to road race but he's willing to try drag racing (except then I have to try road racing ... eek). In other news :lol: my son (23) recently got his license and he rides an SV-650, and one of my twin girls (they're 20) has her m/c license and is riding a dual-sport when she can (gotta keep the GSXR key hidden from her, she's too much like me,) her sister rides on the back of her boyfriend's bike and in all honesty that's probably the best place for her (she's not like me, haha,) I have two step son's but they aren't too much into riding, well one of them is into everything (he's 13,) and I'm sure given the chance he'll ride some day. So, that's my little family of riders and our motorcycle history. We love anything that has to do with adrenaline.

So ... it's good to be back to this forum, years ago there were some very amazing people here who became close friends and it's good to see/hear from some of them again. Especially VaBusa ... and her love Omar. I'm happy to be part of the h.org family again, hope to meet some new friends, and I wish everyone well.

Back