Finally got a buyer for the R6, Busa here i come!!





Outerlimits

Registered
One of my boys just got his permit and passed the test and now needs a bike. I told him i was selling mine and he jumped on it. He won't have the money until another 3 weeks, but it doesn't matter as i had given up on selling it now anyway. Now i got a bit of a dilema. Should i wait until the winter to pick up a leftover busa or wait till the '04's come out and see if there is any difference? I really do want a bike though for the rest of the summer and little bit of the fall. Any know if there will be any major changes from the 2003 to the 2004 Busa?
 

FLCN72

Registered
I honestly don't know if there will be a revision in 2004. But, if there is... Used bike prices will drop like the 1929 stock market. Any leftover but new 2003 models will see price reductions -- at the dealership if not by Suzuki.

So if you are banking on resale value and the hope that there will be a new model, then wait a bit and see. If you don't care about the financial side and want to take advantage of the interest rates now, then go for it.
 




Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
172,179
Messages
3,078,652
Members
47,384
Latest member
pedrovdb10
Top