Finally Got a Busa!

Kat600

Registered
HI all. I joined the site a couple of years ago as I started the search for my dream bike (IE: a busa). I've been riding for 10 years now and the same year I started riding, I saw this gold missile being driven downtown and didn't have a clue what it was at the time. Coincidentally I saw a show a few nights later on the busa and fell in love with it way back then. I never thought I'd own one and tucked it away in the old memory banks. I drove a Katana for several years and was thinking about upgrading for just as many years. However, a new house, new car and the fun things that come with owning a home put a new bike on the back burner for a long time.

I started poking my nose around a couple of years ago and last September I jumped on the chance to get an 03 LE Busa in my favorite color, BLACK!! The previous 2 owners had taken great care of the bike and it still almost looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. The 2nd owner posts on this forum (I believe his nick is JusPlaynBob) and put several mods into it and I am happy to be the proud 3rd owner.

I only put a little over 2,000 kms on it last fall and am looking forward to a great riding season in 2009 and hope to put many km's on it and have a blast while doing it!

I've added a Scorpio alarm, hump mod and new windhshield to the already large list of add-on's that Bob did and plan on adding running lights, buell peg mod, aftermarket seat and anything else that comes to mind.

Hopefully I will get a chance to ride with a few of you fine folks this year! Cheers!:beerchug:

displayimage.php

:welcome: to the oRg. If you live in Virginia, you need to make the Bash in three weeks.

Great looking ride :thumbsup:

Sweet scoot! :welcome: to the .oRg! Great place; great people, all circled around the world's greatest bike!

Back