Finally Found A Car As Fast As My Bike

And half the rwhp of my supercharged viper which still can't beat a stock hyabusa, sorry 422rwhp in your mustang, isn't going to beat a stock base model corvette, and yes I've had my fair share of mustangs, you'll run high 12's at the track if you are a good driver

If 420whp only nets high 12's, either A. You can't drive or B. You need to spend money a set of tires.

My SRT-4 Neon went 11.5x every pass at the track and that car was lucky to make 415whp. This was on 24.5in slicks

If 420whp only nets high 12's, either A. You can't drive or B. You need to spend money a set of tires.

My SRT-4 Neon went 11.5x every pass at the track and that car was lucky to make 415whp. This was on 24.5in slicks

Hahahahahha sorry neon guy, I was referring to his mustang, not my viper, which is a consistent 10.20 car.
And as far as your dodge neon , it is a fuel economy car, I wouldn't bother modding it or taking it to the track, are you going to preach to me about Honda civics now? Hahaha
If you want to go fast, start out with a fast car, if you want a fast bike, don't start out with a 600 etc

Again that vert mustang is a high 12 second car, if he doesn't have any suspension mods, 13's, I've had numerous mustangs from fox body's to current models.

Hahahahahha sorry neon guy, I was referring to his mustang, not my viper, which is a consistent 10.20 car.
And as far as your dodge neon , it is a fuel economy car, I wouldn't bother modding it or taking it to the track, are you going to preach to me about Honda civics now? Hahaha
If you want to go fast, start out with a fast car, if you want a fast bike, don't start out with a 600 etc

Again that vert mustang is a high 12 second car, if he doesn't have any suspension mods, 13's, I've had numerous mustangs from fox body's to current models.

Ohhhh how silly you sound. I'm sorry that your almost 900whp Viper can only manage 10.2x. Maybe you should get some "training" help on getting down the 1320. Apparently you fit under A. Can't drive

Just a regular ol' Eco-box Dodge Neon....

DSC_0102.jpg

Just to clear this up. This was mainly a joke. I know very well that my Busa could probably walk my car at only 50% throttle and I also know that the car would never hit 160 let alone 180 in real world conditions.

@Trainerdave: You're ego is too big and I think it needs knocked down a couple notches. Let people drive what they want and do what they do. Who gives a rats ass if you can afford a 900WHP Viper and still only do 10.2. I guess that just means you're buying things you don't deserve. Also if a "Good" driver can do high 12's with my Stang I guess that makes me an excellent driver.

SkyRider, looks like a fun car that will surprise a few folks... :laugh:

I wouldn't recommend trying to top it out, it'll blow up in the process... :whistle:

900hp Viper running 10.2's.. :rofl: ...wish I could say I haven't seen worse... :poke:

on a mustang the suspension is just as important as the hp...you can have all the hp/tq in the world but if the car cant put it down then its not going anywhere....fast at least.

Ohhhh how silly you sound. I'm sorry that your almost 900whp Viper can only manage 10.2x. Maybe you should get some "training" help on getting down the 1320. Apparently you fit under A. Can't drive

Just a regular ol' Eco-box Dodge Neon....

DSC_0102.jpg

Damn that thing looks goofy with those rear tires, Drag setup Im guessing. What turbo you running?

My friend dustin had a 96 cobra with nothing but exhaust and k&n filter and 4.11 gears and he ran high 12's. It probably only had 320 to the rear at best. He later had a 95 5.0 with afr heads and a 347 stroker. ran 10.90's all day then he put 250hp shot on top of that. that car would bring the front wheels up on the street...so much fun to ride in. Surely 422hp would get him deep in the 12's if he is a good driver. Gears are your friend at the strip. \

Another friend of mine that just retired from the FAA has a 2012(not positive on year, but it is very new) z06 that he slapped a huge blower on. His goal was 650-675 hp. He runs low 10's on ridiculously wide street tires. I think something like 325 series or so. Anyhow it is one awesome vette. He preys on bikes on the road. He will sit on top of a bridge and wait for a car or bike that he thinks will play and chases them down. He is a crazy old man, but a lot of fun. You don't see to many vettes that have or are being run like this one. It spends more time near redline than my cobra did, and I was only in my mid 20's when I had it. Ray is an old kid. I hope that I can still play like that when I get old.

My friend dustin had a 96 cobra with nothing but exhaust and k&n filter and 4.11 gears and he ran high 12's. It probably only had 320 to the rear at best. He later had a 95 5.0 with afr heads and a 347 stroker. ran 10.90's all day then he put 250hp shot on top of that. that car would bring the front wheels up on the street...so much fun to ride in. Surely 422hp would get him deep in the 12's if he is a good driver. Gears are your friend at the strip. \

Another friend of mine that just retired from the FAA has a 2012(not positive on year, but it is very new) z06 that he slapped a huge blower on. His goal was 650-675 hp. He runs low 10's on ridiculously wide street tires. I think something like 325 series or so. Anyhow it is one awesome vette. He preys on bikes on the road. He will sit on top of a bridge and wait for a car or bike that he thinks will play and chases them down. He is a crazy old man, but a lot of fun. You don't see to many vettes that have or are being run like this one. It spends more time near redline than my cobra did, and I was only in my mid 20's when I had it. Ray is an old kid. I hope that I can still play like that when I get old.

ive got 390/40/17's on my lightning ...those are pretty wide too...lol

if u own a busa u hav a low 10 second bike and a high 12 second car. car is not as fast as ur bike by any stretch of the imagination but im sure its faster then most cars on the road. nice toyz....

And I think it might be exponentially more comfortable when raining. That is why I keep an RX7 as my rainy day transport.

Unless that Vert is on some really crappy set of tires, it should run 11s without too much trouble. As far as top speed, there is no way it will even get close to 180mph. 450hp can do it in something remotely aerodynamic but in a Vert you will need the whole state of Nevada to do it.

Typically cars with 900hp and around 3000lbs will do pretty good good against fast bikes. But add 400 to 600lbs and it doesn't have a chance.

Damn that thing looks goofy with those rear tires, Drag setup Im guessing. What turbo you running?

That was "track only" set-up. The rear wheels are about $500 each and were incredibly hard to find so it wasn't worth the risk damaging one on the street. Car was a Stage 1 stock turbo... :whistle:

Back