Finally finished my Hayabusa, say hello to the new BIG BERTHA

euroR

Registered
All the sleepless nights, stress, learning to take off fairings, tank, tail and all thanks to Hayabusa.org and all of its great members who posted step by step info. I decided it was time to change the color of the bike and fix the scratches left from me dropping the bike after I took a photo of a canyon. Note to self step off the bike then take a photo and be extra careful on dirt. But I was able to save up to get my Busa painted Lambo Green, ordered new Pazzo, progrip, new gel seat, tapeworks decals, had a guy make custom Lambo/Suzuki tank emblem from over the pond, new tires, and all fluids changed. And now its finished. Cant wait to take her for a ride.

The bike looks dark because it rained but once its on the sun you see the yellow come out on the green. Just looks Amazing. :bowdown::thumbsup:

20150130_115353.jpg

20150130_115337.jpg

20150130_115344.jpg

20150130_115404.jpg

Looks very nice, and with this color scheme you can easily take on Kawi guys. They will be confused and intimidated, while you are pulling away. :thumbsup:

One of the lucky ones and gets to ride year round. :race:

Looks great and I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

It looks like you might live in an apartment complex? I hope you have insurance with receipts to show all the extras you added etc.
A bike like that is going to be a temptation for thieves.

Don't ride it to the Superbowl tomorrow. :laugh:

One of the lucky ones and gets to ride year round. :race:

Looks great and I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

It looks like you might live in an apartment complex? I hope you have insurance with receipts to show all the extras you added etc.
A bike like that is going to be a temptation for thieves.

Don't ride it to the Superbowl tomorrow. :laugh:

Yea its fits in the garage with the other toy but I always have another car parked in front of the garage.

Back