Finally figured out the GoPro mounting.

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
:laugh::laugh: I bought a few extras so I didn't need to keep taking the 3 way arm apart to go from the helmet mount to the rear hard mount on Luci. I can bar mount it on the other bikes now as well. Thanks for the quick delivery Pashnit, in time for my Arkansas trip!

I have a tripod mount to use with my sportbikecam tank mount coming as well.

DSCI0231.jpg

Last edited:
I cant figure out what you have going on there. ??? How many arms do you have?

from your new mount
I wanna get a mount that is like 2-3 feet higher than my helmet mounted on the back maybe by rail facing forward .
Want it to be able to see over sea wall when I cruise ocean ave .

from your new mount
I wanna get a mount that is like 2-3 feet higher than my helmet mounted on the back maybe by rail facing forward .
Want it to be able to see over sea wall when I cruise ocean ave .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Careful what you wish for.

GoPro HD Mounting Ideas on your Motorcycle | PashnitMoto.com

Dsc04532_800.jpg

Thanks for the quick delivery Pashnit, in time for my Arkansas trip!

I have a tripod mount to use with my sportbikecam tank mount coming as well.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

SBC10_view.jpg + Img_5858_tripod_adapter_212.jpg

Dsc04532_800.jpg

SBC10_view.jpg

Img_5858_tripod_adapter_212.jpg

Last edited:
I should probably throw in a comment about that photo above.

I tried all sorts of angles to get the photographs and video I had in my head. That superlong arm is a RAM arm you can buy right off of ExpressMounts.com & one of my tour participants brought that along last fall.

The angle worked great- the POV was way up high- above the action, however, the arm did not as the torsional strain on the RAM balls was beyond what they were designed for. If you look closely at the photo, I've got a 2nd RAM ball coming off the left side grab rail mount also. If I rigged up a 2nd support arm and triangulated the the longer arm - I'd get the strength I needed to hold up the arm. After a mile, it started to fall over backwards from the weight of the arm. :laugh:

I stuck mine in the nose of the Busa (front base of the windscreen) today. Different outlook on things from the suction cup tank mount.
Now I need to look into a rear facing set-up too.

Back