Finally did TB SYNC

KRUZIN

Registered
Followed Jinkster's post on TB Sync, did everything, adjusted 1&2 then 3&4 then the center screw to adjust 1&2 with 3&4, Hooked everything back up adjusted the TP sensor until the line was in the center. Bike ran pretty much the same. When I first started it was out of sync, got them almost dead accurate. Vibration in the handlebars still the same, idles the same. Anyone do this and not notice a difference?

Well must not have been too far out
rock.gif
Mine ran the same but got better MPG 45 avg. Idled a bit better, never did stall even @ 1k .
all_coholic.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Feb. 10 2007,20:58) Well must not have been too far out
rock.gif
Mine ran the same but got better MPG 45 avg. Idled a bit better, never did stall even @ 1k .
all_coholic.gif
+1

--Wag--

Thought you guys were talking about something else, since I had already said after doing the TB's I re- calibrated the TP sensor so that the line was back in the center.....
wink.gif

wink.gif
and I didn't know that adjusting the TP sensor was a mod ..

wink.gif

Mine was done at the dealership. Made a BIG difference. I had some kind of funky vibration which would last between 58 and 72 MPH indicated. I could not get rid of it. After the TB sync, the vibes were gone, the idle was smoother, and it seemed to have more get-up-and go. I was glad it was done. Now if I could get rid of all the salt on the roads, maybe I could spend more time on my baby.

Sync made a big difference on mine. they were pretty far out. Better mpg and smoother.

i currently average 39 mph mixed road and city, highway steady cruising @ 75-80 gets me in the 42-44 range.

Only mod done is the full HMF system. NO PCIII...!!!

and it runs strong..!!!!!!!! dyno @ 164 hp at the wheel
race.gif

Back