Finally cleaned up the garage...

Gixster

Registered
I now have room for tearin' the motor out of the Tiller again. Putting in the adjustable cam sprockets and whatever else I can come up with while the motor is out. :D

Busa mods include only sport-touring related goods. Sidebags, Corbin seat, cruise control, and a Valentine 1. :D

The side benefit to this is that I also got everything off of and away from behind my Galaxie so that I can get it ready for paint and interior. FINALLY going to finish this thing. I've had it since I was 17. :D

Great toys, Gixster. I need to do something with my garage also, so I have more room to park the bikes!

Of course the bikes are cool, but that Galaxie is schaweeeeet! My kind of ride, man! :super:

Very cool! and hey where'd u get that huge gixxer poster? oh and any mods yet for the cardboard SV? :tounge:

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067838066 -->

It's amazing what you find when you clean up. Nice toy box.

Very cool! and hey where'd u get that huge gixxer poster? oh and any mods yet for the cardboard SV?  :tounge:
The Gixxer poster came from my dealer. I do the IT for them on the side, and they hooked me up with it. It's a very nice vinyl banner with eyelets in all the corners too. You might check with your dealer, or I did see them on Ebay for around $200.

As for the cardboard jobbie, that's a TLS, and it was also a promo item that was sent to my dealer as well. I'm good friends with one of the technicians at the dealership, and he had it, and gave it to me since I'm a TL guy. :D

It helps to have friends in the right places.

Back