finally bought one, waiting for delivery!

Busa Rookie

Banned
delivery scheduled for 7/6/12 from NC to NY!

00 unrestricted with 16k miles and some mods, got for a good price and the previous owner seems nice! (and crazy said he got bike up to 220mph)
definatly excited to get this thing! making its own corner in the garage now :laugh:

delivery scheduled for 7/6/12 from NC to NY!

00 unrestricted with 16k miles and some mods, got for a good price and the previous owner seems nice! (and crazy said he got bike up to 220mph)
definatly excited to get this thing! making its own corner in the garage now :laugh:

Good luck with the new bike. :thumbsup:

What mods? It takes some sort of heavy duty power adder to hit 220MPH.

guess it has alot of goodies, we mainly descussed price/shipping.. will get more info tomorrow. he didnt mention new sprockets causing it to read 10mph higher (also adding mileage faster/not being accurate)

a speed healer will cure that right? anyone have a link?

Congrats on the new ride :thumbsup: Zuki pilots took them close to 200 out of the box. I hope it's a good purchase ..... you've already been told one big lie.

congrats on your new ride, hope the deal works out for you :beerchug:

Congrats on the find. Did you get a chance to see Busa in person? 220mph?

figured it would've been over exagerated providing anything past 180 wouldnt be accurate without GPS anyways.. guy's great with communication though..
just hoping everything does go well.. expected delivery is currently @ 7/6/12
thanks guys!

actually i guess the 99-00s speedo go to 220? nonetheless < again without speed healer the gears will still throw the speedo off so if it was fast i would say more like 190-200???

reguardless it's a 2000 with 16,000 miles...
house of kolors paint, ostrich seat, yosh slipons alot of appearance mods...
5,800$'s a good deal right? :poke:

Back