captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
He carries a 3.8
Taking honors English and Geometry
Heavily involved in church
Never been in any trouble
Has worked the past two summers getting up at 3am to work on a friends farm.
Still gets up on Sat mornings at 3am to work all day to raise car money.

We decided that he was working hard so we have been looking for him a car, he had it narrowed down to a firebird or Camaro. We spent about the last month looking for him a car, we have gone to dealerships, peoples homes and we found this car last week....

2002 Firebird
Fully loaded
Garage Kept
maintenace records kept
60,000 miles
SPOTLESS inside and out.....

He can't get his permit until Dec but we wanted him to get his car now. He is learning how to clean it, change the oil, air filter, check tire pressure and all that stuff. He wants to get the windows tinted and a custom stereo. It has a monsoon in it but it needs better sound..... When he gets his permit he will be thourougly familiar with this car and he can practice in the same vehicle that he will be driving when he goes solo.......

He is one proud kid.....

13-sized.jpg

007-sized.jpg

004-sized.jpg

13-sized.jpg

007-sized.jpg

004-sized.jpg

Wow! That is one beauty of a car! He works hard...he deserves it. Congratulations!

That model has the T-Tops right!? I love that. Way to go on working so hard to earn his 1st ride :thumbsup:

Refreshing, to see youngster doing so well. But I've known kids who don't even know where
Europe, japan etc is. :thumbsup:

tell him its like a busa and that he has nothing to prove to the other kids in their hondas ;)

nice looking car!!

Awesome!!! I guess Dad will have to drive it once in awhile until Dec to keep the battery fresh!!! :whistle:

tell him its like a busa and that he has nothing to prove to the other kids in their hondas ;)

nice looking car!!

I told him that this car would be a magnet for others trying to prove something... We hadn't gone 5 miles bringing it home and a little 4 door something with a bolt on wing on the back pulled up beside us... I told Evan everything this kid was going to do, pull up next to us, look over, pass us (he did) We pulled up to a stop light right next to him a couple miles away, this kid took off loud pipes and not going very fast.. we pulled from the light like normal and caught up to the kid again because of traffic... The kid did it again, Evan thought it was pretty funny that just by driving a car he could predict what other would do......

Gotta be nice to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth..

He works harder and has his head screwed on better than most adults I know.... He paid for part, I paid for part... Not a silver spoon when a kid 13 starts saving his work money for a car.....

He works harder and has his head screwed on better than most adults I know.... He paid for part, I paid for part... Not a silver spoon when a kid 13 starts saving his work money for a car.....

+1 to that! Sounds like your youngin is one of a dying breed. It's not very often you see a 13 (14, now, if I'm not mistaken) working that hard to get something they want. Most kids today feel that world owes them something and they should be given what they want. Good on you for raising him up to know the value of hard work and the value of a dollar. I'm sure he's stoked about the new ride.

Nice car but the principles to gain it is the true beauty...We need Not only more kids like yours around but more parents like you and the missies..:bowdown:

Sweet Ride! I know he loves it..sometime life is really AWSOME for all parties involved. Enjoy this moment...

Back