Finally bit the bullet

Harbor Freight changer hey now that is the ticket.... $70... man I'm getting one those..... thanks
smile.gif
70 BUCKS.. NO WAY.. <span style='color:darkred'>ITS ON SALE FOR 50 BUCKS NOW!</span>
For both the changer and the cycle attachment? They're sold separately. If it's both for $50... buy TWO.
wink.gif
I just checked.. the cycle attachment is $50 as well, so that's $100 for both. I got both for $70...
Well arent YOU special...

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
j/p Thats def. a bargain. Might have to look into that. Where did you get yours BT?

Harbor Freight changer hey now that is the ticket.... $70... man I'm getting one those..... thanks
smile.gif
70 BUCKS.. NO WAY.. <span style='color:darkred'>ITS ON SALE FOR 50 BUCKS NOW!</span>
For both the changer and the cycle attachment? They're sold separately. If it's both for $50... buy TWO.
wink.gif
I just checked.. the cycle attachment is $50 as well, so that's $100 for both. I got both for $70...

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
j/p Thats def. a bargain. Might have to look into that. Where did you get yours BT?
Bought it direct from harbor freight online... They run the sale on those two pieces fairly regularly. Ya just have to watch for it. And be forewarned, it can take like two weeks or more to get it once you've paid. They're not exactly fast shippers. It will get to you though.
wink.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
Bought it direct from harbor freight online... They run the sale on those two pieces fairly regularly. Ya just have to watch for it. And be forewarned, it can take like two weeks or more to get it once you've paid. They're not exactly fast shippers. It will get to you though.
wink.gif
Cool thanks BT, i'll have to add that to my Bookmarks so i can check it every once in a while.. It will save on tire changes in the long run for SURE!

wink.gif

Back