Finally bit the bullet and joined the big boys club

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
What kind of mods should I do?

Easley East-20120628-00354.jpg

You should've bought the XDM. I have both and like them both a lot, but the M is a little better. Just buy more mags and lots of ammo:thumbsup:

The price was right and it seems durable and I think a good start to the Command Center armory.

racerV said:
The price was right and it seems durable and I think a good start to the Command Center armory.

Definitely a nice piece! That there is an extension of my truck security:)

Only Mods necessary with an XD are AMMO!

Get out and shoot that beast! I may have a weaponlight if you are interested...

photo (1).jpg

photo (1).jpg

i have the 9mm and .45...both are great...what comes with the initial price is well worth it. if you have shot many different hand guns and find what you like / get rounds on target there is a sense of being whole. enjoy.

You should've bought the XDM. I have both and like them both a lot, but the M is a little better. Just buy more mags and lots of ammo:thumbsup:

Serious Dude?
Guy is a proud new owner of a gun and wants to come here and show it off and you say "You Should've Bought"

OK sorry had to blurt that out. Cant stand when people try to jump on stage and push the lead out of the way and say ignore him look at me.. :banghead:

Practice, practice, practice :thumbsup:

and not just shooting ...... work on trigger finger discipline too

Serious Dude?
Guy is a proud new owner of a gun and wants to come here and show it off and you say "You Should've Bought"

OK sorry had to blurt that out. Cant stand when people try to jump on stage and push the lead out of the way and say ignore him look at me.. :banghead:

Not trying to be the look at me guy. HE ASKED WHAT MODS TO DO. Since I like my regular XD so much the only thing I could think of was to get the XDM because there aren't really a lot of mods the gun needs unless you are a competitive shooter. Nothing wrong with the XD at all. That is my carry gun and the only thing I would switch it to is the XDM because it has a bunch of upgrades from the regular XD. :p:

Back