Finally, An Oldie, But a Damn Goodie

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Hello to all. I must say that I am overly excited. I finally became a Hayabusa owner today. And not just any busa. Not an 04, 03, or 05. I got a mint condition, Black 02 Limited Edition. I have been one here many times, but I was just a ZX9 rider then. I finally stepped it up, and I must say it feels like going from buick to a Cadillac Escalade on 24's. Look out for me I will holdin it down in H-Town, Texas !! Once again, greetings to all.

P.S. - I'm tryin to take it slow, cause the transition from a ZX 9 to da busa is like night and day.

Welcome to our obsession!!
cool.gif

Right on, welcome! Now, wheres the pics... Playa???
wink.gif

You gotta love the 02SE, and you know its the fastest of the Busa's made yet right? Black is the True fastest color...

Congrats! And welcome to the only toy needed for pre-life, mid-life, and post life crissis diffussion
biggrin.gif

Congrats on your new purchase.. and welcome to the org, Playa!
cool.gif

Hello to all.  I must say that I am overly excited. I finally became a Hayabusa owner today.  And not just any busa. Not an 04, 03, or 05.  I got a mint condition, Black 02 Limited Edition.  I have been one here many times, but I was just a ZX9 rider then.  I finally stepped it up, and I must say it feels like going from buick to a Cadillac Escalade on 24's.  Look out for me I will holdin it down in H-Town, Texas !!  Once again, greetings to all.

P.S. - I'm tryin to take it slow, cause the transition from a ZX 9 to da busa is like night and day.
Congrats on the purchase. I'm so jealous. When I purchased my '02 silver/gray, the SE hadn't come out yet. At the time it was only a myth. I'm starting to notice a lot more of you Houston riders comin' on-board.
cool.gif
I'm only 2hrs east of you (Lake Charles). May have to hook up sometime and do some ridin'..
biggrin.gif
So break that puppy in asap.

Brian

Glad you finally got the bike that you wanted. Be careful over there in H town.
Bunch of crazys over on the south side.

..welcome!..
smile.gif
..although the fastest colour is the Black-Grey.. (..oh, no.. not THAT again.. )

ride safe - this is a very fast bike and you have to take it slow!

Back