Finally.........after A Lot Of Waiting Around For Parts She Is Finally Having The Supercharger Fitte

Final run.png

That's a lot of power! Do you run stock pistons and conrods? I got a smaller 90-74 charger with a larger pulley ratio ( 70 cranck 85 mm charger) to give it some more midrange power but on the dyno it got some belt slip and boost was limited to 12 psi max. At that point fuel is almost max out with stock injectors set 50/50. On the BKing i think this is about the max to handle without stretching the bike. You're Busa can get some more as you got. Have fun !

dyno 122016.JPG

That's a lot of power! Do you run stock pistons and conrods? I got a smaller 90-74 charger with a larger pulley ratio ( 70 cranck 85 mm charger) to give it some more midrange power but on the dyno it got some belt slip and boost was limited to 12 psi max. At that point fuel is almost max out with stock injectors set 50/50. On the BKing i think this is about the max to handle without stretching the bike. You're Busa can get some more as you got. Have fun !

View attachment 1571578
Hi Kees, yes stock pistons and rods but it has a spacer under the barrel to lower the compression ration and stronger hi tensile head/barrel bolts, billet clutch with hd plates and springs and oh I intend to have fun thanks :bounce::race:

View attachment 1571578

The top set of injectors were modified as per the pics earlier in the thread to flow more petrol (gas lol)

Nice work! People sometimes take fairing cuts for granted . . . I'm sure this took several hours to do, it came out great, and Gen 2 fairings are more difficult to deal with, that is for sure. Busa plastic is not cheap, the last thing you want to do is make a mistake. I'm looking forward to seeing the final pics.

Nice work! People sometimes take fairing cuts for granted . . . I'm sure this took several hours to do, it came out great, and Gen 2 fairings are more difficult to deal with, that is for sure. Busa plastic is not cheap, the last thing you want to do is make a mistake. I'm looking forward to seeing the final pics.
:beerchug:Thanks Frank and all pics should be posted by this weekend all being well :thumbsup:

I am so impressed with this build and the pics etc. Makes me want to run out and get this done for myself. I guess if i had a spare 20k laying around i would too!

I am so impressed with this build and the pics etc. Makes me want to run out and get this done for myself. I guess if i had a spare 20k laying around i would too!
Haha, it hasn't cost anywhere near 20k Art, £3500 for the SC kit, another 1000 for mods to the exhaust pipes, billet clutch and HD plates and springs and then labour costs for which I haven't had a breakdown yet but it wont be anywhere near 15000 (I hope :D).

Haha, it hasn't cost anywhere near 20k Art, £3500 for the SC kit, another 1000 for mods to the exhaust pipes, billet clutch and HD plates and springs and then labour costs for which I haven't had a breakdown yet but it wont be anywhere near 15000 (I hope :D).

PS this post will self destruct in 10 minutes in case my better half see's it coz I told her everything was £50 off E BAY :bounce:

That's my biggest fear, that I will die and my wife will sell my bikes and guns for what I have told her I have in them.

Haha yea, I have the same problem Shawn, (apart from the guns lol) "Those wheels look nice, are they that carbon fibre stuff" Noooo babe, they are shrink wrapped to make them look like they are :lol:

Back