Finally added HID lights

KvHotDog4

Registered
So I finally took the chance and put HID lights for dim and high beam. I have to say it is by far the best investment so far. Very easy installation and the difference is extreme. My dad drives a Valkyrie Interstate it has 2 headlights and 2 fog lights, and it lights up the night very well. However, last night was my first night ride since I put them in we stopped in a dark parking lot side by side, just his on I thought everything was lit up good then I turned mine on right beside him with his still on just my dim made his bright dissappear. We were both amazed because we have seen the before and after pics and just figured it was someone trying to make a sell, because they usually end up trying to sell them to you lol, well its not because I don't sell them and I have to say it is well worth the money.
I got mine from EBAY for $59.98 after shipping if anyone is wondering, and no its not me selling them its some company in California. I kept typing in Hayabusa HID lights and they were all too high so I decided to look for my truck, they were in packs of 2 so I asked if I could get 2 different bulbs in a kit he said yes and when I bought it I asked for the 6000k (WHITE) and the H7 bulb (dim) and 9005 (bright) like I said I am not selling these and don't want to seem like I am so I won't post the link here PM me and I'll gladly send it to you. Only down side is the 59.98 price is for the thicker ballast but they still tuck way on top of the vents.

One of the best mods I have done to mine. Simply an amazing difference in nighttime visibility.

It really makes a difference, I got a kit (2) for about $80, couldnt split it up so I just sold the other for $50:laugh:

Back