Finally, a car the beats the Busa

A worthy successor to the elegant and powerful Bugattis of the past, the Veyron 16·4 is powered by a 1001-horsepower W16 quad-turbocharged 8.0-liter engine with all-wheel drive. [/QUOTE]

Ooooh, yeaah. :eek: :cool:

The Veyron 16·4 is expected to sell for more than $1 million. Only a few dozen cars will be produced each year and total production will be limited to 300, guaranteeing the limited number and exclusivity of the original Bugattis. [/QUOTE]

The chances of winning the lottery are probably better than racing one on the street. :laugh: :eek:

The Veyron 16·4 is expected to sell for more than $1 million. Only a few dozen cars will be produced each year and total production will be limited to 300, guaranteeing the limited number and exclusivity of the original Bugattis.

The chances of winning the lottery are probably better than racing one on the street. :laugh: :eek:[/QUOTE]
Exactly, and in reality, they pose little threat.

I should add that for $1,000,000 I am confident a Busa could be built that would far outrun that beast, in fact, I imagine NLR and Motorhead have already built such machines for less than $30k...

"The Veyron 16·4 is expected to sell for more than $1 million. Only a few dozen cars will be produced each year and total production will be limited"

Dudes, Just imagine what you could do to a hayabusa for 1/2 the 1 million dollar price tag on the Buge

and the approximate cost of a tune up ? $30,000
the cost of oil ? (I wont even go there)

I love my busa

Yep, Only takes $1 Million to beat a Busa. But then again the BlueBlood crap head that will buy one of these would never actually put the pedal down...I'll keep the Busa...

I won't believe it'll beat a Busa until it actually does.
This car has been on again off again for several years now.
The specs keep changing and we all know just how accurate automobile HP claims are! :laugh:

Yeah, hadn't thought about it but in street trim I don't see how you could connect 1000 hp to the ground well enough to skin a busa's azz. You might add slicks and a few suspension mods and get it to 1/4 but I've seen 800 - 1000 hp street stangs lose races with much lower powered rides cause they skated around on street tires with no traction while the lower powered vehicle applied power to the ground and just WENT.  

My money is on the busa with both rides in stock trim, incuding tires, as long as the busa rider knows what the heck he's doin'. :cool:

Dudes, Just imagine what you could do to a hayabusa for 1/2 the 1 million dollar price tag on the Buge
I am picturing what I could do to my house, garage, swimming pool, office, wife, lover, 2 or 3 busas, and could go on and on...

I don't have a lover, just thought that with all that money I would have to pay to keep'em away :devil:

I was j/k, honey, I promise...

That article says it will do 180 in 14 seconds. I don't know how long it takes a stock busa to get there, but the Bus has to be faster.

Back