Fiends busa 8.96@154 mph

Ikillbugsfast

Registered
This is fiends bike running at tulsa raceway park runnig 8.96 @ 154 mph with Ben Gartner and yes the jacket sleeve reads Kawasaki.but boy he can ride.I don't no too much about the bike it is stock engine with air shifter clutch mod frind can tale you more

He went 8.81 later that night on it. It is a stock motor with a Brock's clutch mod, cushion, and Tiwinder, pc3, BMC race filter, and a cycletek air shifter. It has a Penske shock and cut forks.

looks like a 130 lb jockey. how far is the bike stretched and what was the 60 ft? amazing how fast these bikes can go on a stock motor.

looks like a 130 lb jockey. how far is the bike stretched and what was the 60 ft? amazing how fast these bikes can go on a stock motor.

He is around 150 unsuited if I remember correctly. The bike is sitting at 6.5 over.

image-3766540491.jpg

I actually just weighed myself with everything I was wearing last night and i'm right at 162 suited as of today. I definitely give it to the 2nd gen Busa. That bike is a Monster! Fiend's bike pulls so hard out of the hole and as short as it is it is was fighting wheelies all night. It definitely has more in it. It is a legit stock motor and no nitrous. I've always been a Kawi guy, but to this date the fastest i've been down the track was on a Busa..

I heard a pop-----pop----pop in top gears? anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?:whistle:

No nitrous, it's the air shifter. I can take a video of the line running from the bottle to the solenoid the shift ram if you would like for me to prove it for you.

jockey or no jockey thats hauln ass and a great ET. that's definately the air shifter popn. u hear it everytime he shifts. mine makes the same sound

I wish I was 130 lbs. lol I'm 162 suited. Thanks again Fiend. Put the spray on it THEN we'll see what she runs.. More than likely on the back wheel all the way down the track. Hahaha

Congrats. Whats your best time fiend? I was at the midnights a couple months ago and a guy was having hell with a big bore nitrous bike, it's on cl now. Been thinking of selling mine, no time for anything

Congrats. Whats your best time fiend? I was at the midnights a couple months ago and a guy was having hell with a big bore nitrous bike, it's on cl now. Been thinking of selling mine, no time for anything

Ive been 9.35@154 and that was a couple of weeks ago. My 60' are no where near where they should be though. My best 60 is a 1.52 but they are usually 1.58 & 1.59s

Why does it make a popping sound when shift. I guess it from a biuld up of fuel or what. My quick shifter don't make a popping sound when shifting

It's loading up on fuel. I have my kill time set to the lowest it will go so the popping is thereto stay

Back