FI light

MoNoXiDe

Registered
So I took the Busa out for the first time in months. After a couple hours of light riding, my wife and I on our way home. We pull up to a two lane right turn that flows into a 3 lane hwy. We're in the left lane making the right turn and like jackasses, the people on the inside lane "my right" think they can just cross over into my lane thinking that I am going to the far left lane and they almost run over my wife and I. I saw it coming and "thankfully there wasn't a car in lane 3 to my left" throttled through around the guy. My hand went up to throw a peace sign, but I forgot to extend my index finger! :laugh:

Anyway to get to the point. I come up to a red light and notice my FI light is on. I then felt a little sputter, but my house was just around the corner. I load up the org to search FI probs and saw Six had wrote up a diagram on how to check the FI codes. Thanks Six it helped out. There is no codes reading out though. C-00 Unless 00 is a code? I just thought it meant no problems.

Did you check before you turned the engine off? Codes are not remembered.

The ECU does not retain the codes, so you won't know what it was unless it happens again.

Just keep a paper clip with you, just in case. I would not worry about it unless it happens again.

Just keep a paper clip with you, just in case. I would not worry about it unless it happens again.

great idea! I did put stabul stabilizer in this winter. Do you think it came on because its just burning through the older gas?

There is no telling. Like I said , if you can't tell it has an issue while ridding and it does not do it again, I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep a clip in your pocket incase it does do it again you can retrieve the codes and look them up when you get home.

Back