FI Light when using Power Cmmander Quick Shifter

acruz

Registered
Well I have a 2007 Busa and I did an upgrade to my power commander 3usb firmware,well just because, well in doing so this caused some issues. After running the bike through the gears using my qucik shifter i started to get fi light comming on when i disconnected the power commander quick shifter from the power commander brain i did not get an FI light....after speaking with tech support on numerous ocassions we determined that the injectors where going to 100% causing the fi light to trigger and error code. Ii was sent a file from tech support a patch installed it ran the bike an voila no more fi light...maybe this will help some of you....just thought i'd put in my $.02

very good info, I have seen this complaint before but no resolution.. Guess we got RESOLUTION :)

Well I have a 2007 Busa and I did an upgrade to my power commander 3usb firmware,well just because, well in doing so this caused some issues. After running the bike through the gears using my qucik shifter i started to get fi light comming on when i disconnected the power commander quick shifter from the power commander brain i did not get an FI light....after speaking with tech support on numerous ocassions we determined that the injectors where going to 100% causing the fi light to trigger and error code. Ii was sent a file from tech support a patch installed it ran the bike an voila no more fi light...maybe this will help some of you....just thought i'd put in my $.02

And where can we get this patch? My mate is getting the same on his 2006 Busa. I will check the dynojet site.

Back