Fi light on and off with temperature sensor

Ice3460

Registered
I posted 2 other threads but they might not be in a good place for solutions. I recently did a gen 2 conversion on my 2000... fairings, oil cooler, radiator, and gauges. A tip over sensor delete as well as the kickstand sensor delete. I replaced all of the injectors and put an upgraded fuel system in.
After getting everything rewired on the gauge cluster and starting her up, i noticed that my temperature gauge is moving all the way up and then the fi light comes on and it moves all the way down and it just keeps repeating this cycle the entire time the bike is running. I have to order a sensor adapter for the fan and place it somewhere on one of the hoses im guessing.. Im getting codes c38 c40 and c60. The 38 is for injector 3. All the connections are fine so I dont know whats throwing that off. 40 is for a speed control valve so im not sure why thats going off and 60 is for the fan..i only have one fan hooked up and its on a mod for a switch.
My main question is for the temperature guage being affected by the fi light coming on and off. If anyonr has ANY IDEA what could be causing this...please let me know

Know that the members are used to retrieving posts by "What's New / New Posts". I think the fact that it is in Appearance Mods is okay and will not prevent anyone who can help from viewing it.

Let's let this thread die. I will post to the other one so that everyone has a continuum for reference.

Back