FI light flashes after getting into throttle hard.

Kounsy

Registered
like the thread states, everytime i get into it hard the light starts flashing. why does it do that? i can turn the bike off and restart it and it stops. anyone tell me why?

Pull the codes and post them up. Codes can be pulled by inserting a paperclip into the white plug under the rightdie of the front seat. You need to create a connection/cross between the two whires that are "stacked" ontop of each other in the plug. Then the FI codes will flash in the odometer.

When light goes on leave it on and jump the two wires in picture below.
If you remove the cap from the white plug it will be easier to access the 2 wires needed to jump but it is not necessary.
It should give you a code similar to one you see in pic of my gauges.
Once you get that code we can help.

Blanca pics 3.10 045.jpg

wire jump.JPG

ERROR CODE.JPG

ERROR CODE OFF.JPG

too much duty cycle on the injectors will cause it, also map sensor seeing boost will do it, put a paper clip in dealer mode connector and make it come on and see what code it throughs, probably injector or map sensor.

too much duty cycle on the injectors will cause it, also map sensor seeing boost will do it, put a paper clip in dealer mode connector and make it come on and see what code it throughs, probably injector or map sensor.

well if it is a map sensor, is the sensor bad or should i replace it

no not bad, jus seeing boost, make sure you have check valve teed off that line venting boost to atmosphere, how about first things first find out what the FI light is telling you.

Back