Fender Mod for slimmer look?? & goodbye Frankenstein bolts

Rollin20z

Registered
I don't know maybe it's just me or maybe it's the color, but when I repainted the Gen 2 I went ahead and removed the body line from the front fender as I just didn't like it. I tried highlighting it black,blacking out whole bottom even with fender all black it just seemed a bit fatish to me. So I even swapped out a fender form my 750 and it was ok just a tad small.??? But after removing the body line on the stock fender somehow it seems to have loss a little weight, doesn't seem as bulky now. Like I said it's probably me or just the color but I think the fender flows a lot better being smoothed out.

I think the closest was with the black bottom, maybe it's just one those things like where you know your kid is smarter and better looking than all the others. :laugh:

Also got snagged on the Frankenstein bolts 1 too many times, they had to go.

DSCN6632.jpg

DSCN8431.jpg

DSCN8190.jpg

DSCN8813.jpg

DSCN8816.jpg

DSCN8697.jpg

DSCN8847.jpg

DSCN8846.jpg

Frankenstein bolts have got to go. I can't remember how many times I have banged my knee on it. As for the fender. The blue color does make the front fender look larger. I may go back to my stock fender. I have a gsxr one on it currently. I feel as if there is more vibration from the front end at highway speeds.

I don't know maybe it's just me or maybe it's the color, but when I repainted the Gen 2 I went ahead and removed the body line from the front fender as I just didn't like it. I tried highlighting it black,blacking out whole bottom even with fender all black it just seemed a bit fatish to me. So I even swapped out a fender form my 750 and it was ok just a tad small.??? But after removing the body line on the stock fender somehow it seems to have loss a little weight, doesn't seem as bulky now. Like I said it's probably me or just the color but I think the fender flows a lot better being smoothed out.

I think the closest was with the black bottom, maybe it's just one those things like where you know your kid is smarter and better looking than all the others. :laugh:

Also got snagged on the Frankenstein bolts 1 too many times, they had to go.

Thats blue is sweet!!!!!!!!!! Looks really good- :thumbsup:

Dayum I like that color :thumbsup: sweet bike Sir

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Back