Fender Eliminators??

anyone know of a site or anything for a fender eliminator kit? Just bought a new 06 hayabusa and want to get rid of the stock plastic piece with the turns and everything.

At the top of the screen is a search button just before the Hayabusa.org flag click on that and do a search for "under tails" that is what most people call them on this site and should bring up lots of results. I just ordered mine from Charles at Streetntrackimport.com his tel # is 913-788-4281 they carry A-tech carbon products.
Good luck and happy holidays.

Thanks alot. Ive seen the undertails and im kinda iffy about cutting a brand new bike. About the undertails tho how exactly do they mount up under the rear fairing? is it tape , glue or something? I was just looking for a plate mount that would smooth out the underside like a piece of plastic or something. Wasnt sure if maybe someone on here had made one or knew of somewhere to get it. Undertail may be the way to go tho.

Most are held on by the 6 plastic push plugs. Doesn't seem like a lot, but I've had my undertail for 2 yrs and haven't lost one pin yet. I have the UFO from CSC(a sponsor of the site). Some people have installed heavier hardware just in case the push plugs fall out.

Thanks alot i was wondering about that. Ive never installed one and i really dont want to cut too much or have it fit like crap and be really noticible. The one i was looking at was the extreme graphics undertail that used the stock light inverted and has the plate bracket molded in. Found a site that has a clear lens for the tail and a LED intigrator boards seems like itd look nice and keep a clean yet stock look to it.

so other than finding one on ebay? theres probley not a big chance of getting one right?
You can check out competition werkes if you want an eliminator kit. They have a nice one. Heres what mine looks like.....

Busa_Pic_2.jpg

I got minw from ebay (nycparts). It was a b1tch to fit, but the results were ok. Tip: The LED bulbs sent with the undertail sucked. Get some better ones.

Undertail_Hugger1_sm.jpg

I was the same as you didn't like the idea of cutting on a new bike. But man after seeing it done would no go back.

<!--EDIT|Yort
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137980231 -->

Back