FENDER ELIMINATOR

BUSAHEAD

Registered
WHEN I BOUGHT MY BUSA IT HAD A KIT ALREADY ON IT. I AM NOT SURE WHAT KIND OF KIT IT IS. I THINK IT IS COMP. WORKS. I DO NOT LIKE THE LOOKS OF IT. YOU CAN SEE THE CUT PART OF THE UNDERBODY. THE END OF THE FENDER IS CHROME. I AM GIOING TO CHANGE IT. PLEASE POST PICS OF AS MANY DIFFERENT KNID OF THESE KITS. WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS A PIECE OF FIBERGLASS OR BODY COLORED PLASTIC THAT IS EVEN WITH THE BOTTOM OF THE REAR BODY WORK (WITH THE REFLECTOR PART OF THE TAILLIGHT REMOVED) AND THEN I WANT TO MOVE THE PLATE UNDER THE EXHAUST. THANK YOU GUYS

hmm gotta figure out how to downsize the pics... I've got a couple more shots i will try to post including a good shot of the gap between the tail section and the undertail... i'll try to shrink it down and get it on tomorrow... hmmm or later today since its after 12

the turnsignals are clear with yellow LEDs. At night its very noticable during the day soso. I'm gonna add the integrator to the turn signals in a couple of weeks

And yeah i'm EXCITED i've had the camcorder since aug and just read the instructions today to figure out how to download the pics, mpegs, etc.... Sometimes you just gotta go to the manual
blues.gif

ok here's the undertail-take a close look at the rear end.. This tail comes with no holes drilled and its about a 2 hour job to fit

Hey Postal I drilled a single hole through that little lip that hangs beneath the lights to hang the tag, and it worked fine. This year I'm gonna replace the screw with a blue LED screw. I'll get you a pic when its done.

Back