Fellow Rider Down...

that sucks I agree ship them all to texas and let their families watch. Mind you I'm in CA but I'm all for Texas rules. My thought sgo out to his family.

Practically executed for $$$. The perps deserve the same treatment IMO. My thoughts and prayers are with the friends/family of Mr Husted. The memorial scholarship fund is a noble gesture by Wells Fargo, even though such a job is understandably dangerous.

D

Absolutely senseless. The court should remember the mercy these low-lifes gave this good man. No one with such a low regard for human life should ever see the outside of a prison again. Thoughts and prayers to Kurt's family.

Not to needlessly prolong this post, makes me sad / pi**ed just thinking about it.

BUT, (not to over divulge anything) the people who did this, did not even get any money!

And they did it in a highly public place (tons of eye witnesses) that is saturated with cameras.
Now they are in custody for murder 1 and have lost any semblance of a life that they had.... and a life was snuffed.

What is it with these people?

I think I am gonna go ride Mr. Busa....
Then tape him up for my upcoming track day!

What a tragic story! I hope they get the death penalty. Take the 4 suspects and flush them down the toilet like the piece of sh**'s that they are.My thoughts prayers go out to his family and friends.

Premeditated, four executions in order. Send the message.

I pray that Mr Husted had Faith !!!

post-6-44059-fallen_riderz.jpg

This is very sad. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family & friends. This is why we should bring back public hangings. Reduce the expense on tax payers and reduce the crime rate at the same time. Just my 2 cents.

This makes me sick. My last job was a driver/guard for Loomis, and the danger is always there. There's only so much you can do to watch out for yourself though. You have work to do and can't be looking over your shoulder every second. It happens like this so often. Confrontation is not the intention. Just murder and taking the money. All of us fended off would-be robbers (potential murderers) from time to time, but there's always going to be that one piece of crap that gets by.

Rest In Peace, Brother

Sorry to hear this Randy...prayers sent for all his friends and family
Posted via Mobile Device

Back