Feeling good

jetset

Registered
Hey fellow BUSA PILOTS and others,Yesterday I went on a ride for kids.It was for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.Most of these kids with brain tumors don't have a chance but with the help of motorcycle riders who are the largest donors,and through research there is a chance.This was my first year. I raised over three hunderd dollars with not alot of effort, next year I plan to raise more and take more riders with me.To make a long story long.The New York Hudson Valley Region Ride Donated $113,000 for the Kids.There were over three hundred riders. I just thought I'd share that with you all with the hope that some of you will get involved.

I would love to help out and go for a ride maybe we can get a bunch of us together and make a donation from Hayabusa.org?????

Thats great to hear jetset!!! I do about 5-6 a year for local hospitals and foundations. But you barely EVER see any of the sport bike crowd come out to help. At the last ride I was the ONLY person out of about 300 bikes that was on a sportbike. So its nice to hear that I am not the only one in the crowd that finds it to be a worthy thing to do.

Up here in Maine we have a Toy Run for kids you bring a toy and leave it in a trailer for less fortunate kids . There are alot of bikes . The governor used to come but he rode a Harley .

There were a lot of sport bikes at this event and 2 BUSAS,Race there is the New England Ride 4 Kids on Aug 18 I was going to participate in that one but I can't. It starts out somewhere near Worecester( wusta)MA check out www.ride4kids.org. The Idea of the the Owners group donation sounds good.What do you think Captain?
biggrin.gif

Back