FedEx man delivering Computer monitor.... Yesterday! Video inside OUCH

This is not my monitor or my video... but it is something that makes you go Really?

that monitor was well banged up before it got to that residence. Ever seen them guys load up the trucks??

There is a handler with complete confidence in the foam or airbag packaging material :whistle:

I actually just sent in pictures from my home security cameras of USPS doing something very similar. The carrier came to the front of the house and instead of taking an extra two steps she stood on the other side of the chairs 4 feet away from the house and tossed it against the house. My package landed hard enough I heard it across the house. :banghead:

I saved the video and wrote a letter along with the pictures to their consumer relations dept.

I actually just sent in pictures from my home security cameras of USPS doing something very similar. The carrier came to the front of the house and instead of taking an extra two steps she stood on the other side of the chairs 4 feet away from the house and tossed it against the house. My package landed hard enough I heard it across the house. :banghead:

I saved the video and wrote a letter along with the pictures to their consumer relations dept.

Was anything done as a result of this?

My initial reaction is that FedEx just had a job opening come available but sadly I wonder if thats really the case ???

Was anything done as a result of this?

My initial reaction is that FedEx just had a job opening come available but sadly I wonder if thats really the case ???

I just sent the information in this past Friday and haven't heard anything yet, but don't expect to because I only included my street name (no house number) along with the time and date stamp on the video. I'd say it has gotten back to her though, because she eyeballed my wife in the truck this morning (on a different street even, LoL) like she had seen the pictures that were sent in and had a little talking too.

The picture shows the package mid air from at least a 4 foot toss with some force behind it. It had model wall lamps and 28 led lights in it. It was packaged well inside and with the lights being that small probably no worries about them breaking, but still...she had no idea what was inside...could have been family crystal.

on monitors and stuff like that, they'll affix a label to the normal box and just ship the sucker.

Like Busa-Saga said Im a UPS driver and you should see what your packages go through before I even get my hands on them.

Im not going to lie and say I handle them with care cause I dont if they were packed right they should not be damaged at all.

Back