FBI tells Wikipedia to remove their seal from the Wiki site

GHILLIE

Registered
So, in protest for this decision of theirs my avatar will be the FBI seal for the time being.......

I have no love for the FBI (the group that finds it ok to kill a mother holding her infant child) and this smacks of stifling the 1st amendment. The agency tries to make it sound like they are concerned about forgeries of the seal being produced from this image, but as it stands there are lots of sources of the seal image outside of wikipedia.

FBI to Wikipedia: Remove our seal - CNN.com

Ghillie your reference to 'killing a mother while holding her child' strikes a very deep nerve to me but many may not even know what you refer to ?
So i will remind them about RUBY RIDGE and an FBI sniper named Lon Horiuchi who testified that from a distance of approx 100yds thru a 10x scope he could not distinguish between a baby and the gun he told senate subcommittee he swore she had ! He was not even disciplined !
Also the same org responsible for gassing and burning 92 people in Waco all in the name of saving the children !
No love for them here either .

"Killer Fruit" - Truman Capote:rofl:

JEdgarHoover_NatParkService.jpg

idiots, i guess they just want people to steal it from their site. you can right click the logo and save it right now from their site. :poke::poke::rofl:

isnt there already precedent on what is a public image and usage rights? i get more and more fed up with the "fed" every time i read some useless b.s. like this. knowing some guy probably get payed alot of money just to seek out this stuff, then the overpaid lawyers get some, then a website gets attacked with all this b.s. too frustrating

Last edited:
Guess they have run out of real crimes :laugh: They won't find any sexual predators or serial killers in Wikipidea stop goofing off in the cubical an get back to work :poke: :laugh: jk

on a serious note they should have bigger fish to fry:thumbsup:

Here's the FBI seal - How long will it take for FBI to slap .oRg with a letter to remove their seal from this site? :laugh:

fbi_feature_graphic.jpg

That's because Wipkidding is a site that any Joe Blow can add info to at any given time. I think its funny that some people take what they read on there as absolute truth.

Last edited:
So, in protest for this decision of theirs my avatar will be the FBI seal for the time being.......

I have no love for the FBI (the group that finds it ok to kill a mother holding her infant child) and this smacks of stifling the 1st amendment. The agency tries to make it sound like they are concerned about forgeries of the seal being produced from this image, but as it stands there are lots of sources of the seal image outside of wikipedia.

FBI to Wikipedia: Remove our seal - CNN.com

Lots of sources, like the front page of the FBI's own website. :duh:

FBI.jpg

Last edited:
Back