Votes: 0 0.0%
  • van

• truck

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer cars, my ideal car would be the Bugatti Veyron 16/4!!!

SICK CAR!!! 1000hp, 1000 torque, 400+km/h top speed (250mph)

unfortunately it's out of my price range... I cannot pay a million+ for a car... But bikes offer comparable speed at a much better price

My favorite vehicle is my 1996 GMC Jimmy with 175,000 miles on it. It takes me where i want to go and i've had no major problems with it. Its versatile, holds my camping gear, materials for work, beach gear, seats fold down and i can sleep in it if i have to.... oh and more importantly it pulls the trailer that carries my busa to all those out of the way places i have to go --- when i can't get it all on the busa aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

Now if i can just get chrome wheels for it lolololol ernaehrung004.gif

aktion035.gif

sledhead,
nice ride to bad it doesn't snow enough in GA to have on here.

Hey jwcfbd if your ever up here in the winter..look me up. I'll take ya for a ride. That is if you can lower yourself to a measly 150 horse two stroker!
biggrin.gif Can you say torque?? Almost as good as the busa.

Mine (next to my busa) would be my S-10. Tubbed with a 383 stroker and 400 hp NOS it was the only truck I've owned that would pull a wheelie ! thumbs-up.gif

OK the Busa wins hands down but second favorite is my 1980 Camaro Z28 my father bought the car brand new it was the first car I ever drove I went for a joyride in it to impress a girl at 15 and my dad would never let me touch it again in November of 1988 I bought the car with 23,000 orig miles never seen winter always garaged I still have it under a cover still doesnt get driven in the winter Runs great 80.000 miles paint is starting to fade when my little girl gets bigger we will go through it from top to bottom alot of good memories in that car its bone stock original everything So its not real fast but fun to drive .....

i would have to say my Busa comes first
Then would be my (very much missed) GMC TYPHOON sad.gif
after that rock.gif rock.gif not sure rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I don't think Sandman hangs here anymore Banditoo.....he only has 18 posts since June 02.
My sister in law lives right there in yer neck of the woods...... Black Diamond actually.......I was thinkin of trailering the Bus out there next time we visit.......might hafta hook up with ya.

I don't think Sandman hangs here anymore Banditoo.....he only has 18 posts since June 02.
My sister in law lives right there in yer neck of the woods...... Black Diamond actually.......I was thinkin of trailering the Bus out there next time we visit.......might hafta hook up with ya.
absolutely !! Also, trailer the Busa ?? :eek:

Ya gotta ride out !!!

absolutely !! Also, trailer the Busa ??  :eek:

Ya gotta ride out !!!
I would, but wife won't ride that far.
You downtown cowtown or outskirts? :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back