Votes: 0 0.0%
  • van

• truck

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sandman hangs here anymore Banditoo.....he only has 18 posts since June 02.
My sister in law lives right there in yer neck of the woods...... Black Diamond actually.......I was thinkin of trailering the Bus out there next time we visit.......might hafta hook up with ya.
absolutely !! Also, trailer the Busa ??  :eek:

Ya gotta ride out !!!
I would, but wife won't ride that far.
You downtown cowtown or outskirts? :beerchug:
outskirts - right across from Canada Olympic Park - I've got a wicked view of the rockies from my balcony.

Drop me a private message sometime if you are ever here - know tons of sportbike riders in town.

I don't think Sandman hangs here anymore Banditoo.....he only has 18 posts since June 02.
My sister in law lives right there in yer neck of the woods...... Black Diamond actually.......I was thinkin of trailering the Bus out there next time we visit.......might hafta hook up with ya.
absolutely !! Also, trailer the Busa ??  :eek:

Ya gotta ride out !!!
I would, but wife won't ride that far.
You downtown cowtown or outskirts? :beerchug:
outskirts - right across from Canada Olympic Park - I've got a wicked view of the rockies from my balcony.

Drop me a private message sometime if you are ever here - know tons of sportbike riders in town.
You bet I will.......hoping to get out there b4 it gets to cold to ride........if not.......next spring.......I'll be sure and pm ya.

Thanks

Bill R :beerchug:

I love my E30M3. It's handles like it's on rails!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the BUSA gives me the Speed shot I need every once in awhile. What a rush!!!!!!!!!!1

Cars/trucks/vans are just utilitarian modes of transportation. Bikes are fun. After I got a bike, I never could really enjoy anything else on land (vehicle wise). Cars R Coffins, if it has 4 wheels, its boring.

Close one tho, I also have a 1970 Dodge Challenger too! 440cid V-8 bored 60 over. fast car! One of these days I'll get back to work on that thing! :super:

...Busa when its nice and sunny!! biggrin.gif

Toilet Seat (Merc Kompressor) when Its bad weather wink.gif

My 1989 mustang gt, 331 stroker, with a NOS bigshot plate.:;):

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116800348 -->

tony_s_mustang_001_2_.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back