Favorite Tires for Corners

Corner??? What is thing you call a corner :dunno: In Miami we just keep going straight till the road ends then make a left or right depending which side the ocean is on:laugh:

I put these on this year very happy

The ideal balance of sport performance, durability and handling
Excellent grip in the wet
The Pilot Sport HPX is designed specifically for high-speed, highpowered bikes like the CBR1100XX, ZX12R and Hayabusa, where it excels in stability and mileage.DI
But for the corner grippers i say

* Dual-compound MotoGP racing technology for the road
* 51.2º lean angle in the dry and 43º in the wet: a new benchmark for a hypersport tire**
* The responsive handling of a race tire
* Progressive feel and feedback at full lean:beerchug:

Still like the 2ct's for the street~!~

Will keep an eye on those Q2's

I put these on this year very happy

The ideal balance of sport performance, durability and handling
Excellent grip in the wet
The Pilot Sport HPX is designed specifically for high-speed, highpowered bikes like the CBR1100XX, ZX12R and Hayabusa, where it excels in stability and mileage.DI
But for the corner grippers i say

* Dual-compound MotoGP racing technology for the road
* 51.2º lean angle in the dry and 43º in the wet: a new benchmark for a hypersport tire**
* The responsive handling of a race tire
* Progressive feel and feedback at full lean:beerchug:
Good grip but I killed a set in 3600 miles, I killed the outer 30% of the tread over one weekend on the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway. Total of about 250 miles over the weekend.

What kind of mileage do you guys/gals get from the BT016's?

I am getting no more than 2000 miles, but it is a hard 2000, usually 2 backs to 1 front. but they grip.

I am going to try the Avon storms next time, Twotonevert has them on his bike and i have seen him and Julie rail some corners and they look like they hold excellent.

Back