Favorite old shows

Andy Griffith is still a hit.
The Rifleman
Superman ( Black and White )
Batman - I even got a Tee Shirt when it first came out.
High Chaparral
Mannix
Cannon
Barney Miller
All In The Family

I could list hundreds :laugh:

No can do. Where I come from, you do't "turn in" you're man card. Someone has to fight you for it...and they only get it if they win. :king: Got my card right here.

Besides, Friends is funny show and 3 of the friends are babes! lol

:beerchug:

Fighting over "Friends" would get mine revoked around here, win or lose:rofl::beerchug:

All of the above so far. I cant believe C.H.I.P'S didn't make it on the list yet. One other some of you guys might remember is Robotech. That was a pretty good cartoon and had the first glimpse of what our sport bikes were going to look like well before they came out.

robomotorcycle_zps2fe3c2c7.jpg

Love old shows and between OTA and Free to Air satellite there is no shortage of retro stations featuring pretty much any TV show in my memory....except for one.

Anyone remember Run Joe Run? It was a German Shepherd which I think was in Vietnam. He was falsely accused of biting his evil handler and escaped before being put to sleep. The dog would roam around the country rescuing people while trying to stay ahead of his handler who was trying to track him down. When in a bad situation the dog would have a post traumatic stress disorder flashback which would give him the knowledge and courage to solve any life threatening problem/rescue.

I swear it was the A-Team all rolled into a German Shepherd!

I was between 4 and 6 when that show aired and couldn't wait for Saturdays to see the latest episode. Haven't seen it again since the mid 70s and it's so rare I can only find an opening clip on youtube.

Also, anyone notice how many classics have been ruined with edited music?

Hunter was one of my favorite 80s shows. Most episodes would have a cool music track with a popular song. Loved the one motorcycle chase scene while Sympathy for the Devil played. Watched the episodes on Netflix and all the real music was dubbed over with generic garbage. Was going to buy the DVD box set until I found out it's the same. Expensive licensing issues. Same as with the Married with Children theme song being changed out. There was a cartoon series from the 80s called Kidd Video that had a current popular song in every episode...would love to see that again but I guarantee corporate greed won't allow that to happen.
At least the music in Knight Rider was left alone.

All of the above so far. I cant believe C.H.I.P'S didn't make it on the list yet. One other some of you guys might remember is Robotech. That was a pretty good cartoon and had the first glimpse of what our sport bikes were going to look like well before they came out.

Robotech? Never heard of it. But I listed Chips/CHIPS/C.Hi.Ps on the first page. Too bad they were trailer queens. lol

oh wow. for me its
1. Star Trek
2. Gilligan's island
3. T.J. Hooker.. Met Shatner..and hes a decent guy it seems. Hard to believe he is an atheist ...
4. Starsky and Hutch
5. CHIPS.. Met Erik Estrada a couple of months ago. Seems like a great guy.
6. Black Sheep Squadron... Loved the F4U Corsairs ... Favorite fighter of WW2

One of my favorite anime of all time!

Back