Favorite Liquor

gabusa

Donating Member
Registered
I have always been a Hennessey or Courvoisier type of drinker until I had the pleasure of trying Glenlivet 21. Now what is your liquor of choice. Here are mine in no particular order.
GLVOB_21YOV5.jpg

Henny.jpg

courv.jpg

GLVOB_21YOV5.jpg

Henny.jpg

courv.jpg

Was bacardi 151... until October .. went to a bar that didn't have bacardi at all... but they did have cruzan rum 151... say YUMMY

Helps that my last name is Cruz... ha
Posted via Mobile Device

If I do drink I like to have some Grey Goose and cranberry juice. I have had a drink called "starburst" that was pretty yummy in my tummy!

Almendrado...an almond flavored Tequila that will have you licking out the shot glass, or if I can get it Guyacura from Mexico. Who says us Irish have to stick to potato whiskey?

" I dont always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis..."

Not really...I prefer to drink water, Coors Light actually, but my friends call it water... :rofl:

wild turkey with honey. and jim beam red stag (thier new flavor)

Cant handle Liquor....
Drink

FOSTERS

article-1148604-052055170000044D-449_468x286.jpg

NOW THATS A BEER MATE !

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE....

A LITTLE FOOTY ANYONE ?
566167.jpg

FACE RUB.......

Either of the first two are my shooters of choice.
I enjoy a nip of the third during the colder months....
I will buy myself a bottle of the fourth one day, have had glasses of it before but it's way expensive!
Last one mixed with tonic water and a splash of rose's lime cordial makes an excellent summer libation.

BlackHaus.jpg

Schnapps_Pictures_001-Rumple_minze.jpg

Johnnie-Walker-GreenLabel-lg.jpg

louis-xiii-cognac.jpg

Tanqueray-Flaske-Glass-250b.jpg

I have always liked the Single Barrel Jack or Gentleman Jack...but here lately I am favoring the Honey Whiskey~!~

Back