favorite '80s movie

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
hi there all you connoisseurs of ancient video flicks! just finished watching a couple of most excellent 1980s era movies and wondering what you all hold near and dear... not a contest- just looking for some suggestions/ memory jogs for what to view...

Sixteen Candles is always a favorite around our house :)

I'll have to think...I'm sure there are tons of them...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

All of the John Hughes / Brat Pack flicks like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink...

Then there's Raiders of the Lost Ark... Back to the Future... Fast Times at Ridgemont High... Top Gun... ET... The Princess Bride... Ghostbusters... National Lampoon's Vacation...

The Goonies is a classic!! :thumbsup: The Lost Boys, Weird Science, Predator, Untouchables, Scarface....... I could go on and on :whistle:

beautiful... seen them all recently...

(long duck dong... sheesh! how'd they get away with that one??)

keep 'em coming!!

John Carpenter's 1982 remake of "The Thing" (I think it was 1982...used to be my favorite horror movie, hence I think I know LOL)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

All of the John Hughes / Brat Pack flicks like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink...

Then there's Raiders of the Lost Ark... Back to the Future... Fast Times at Ridgemont High... Top Gun... ET... The Princess Bride... Ghostbusters... National Lampoon's Vacation...

All these plus Die Hard

Excalibur...always loved that one...

The Shining

Nightmare on Elm Street

Young Guns

Beverly Hills Cop, 48 Hours

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

You guys are doing good 80s flicks....kick it up a notch with the B series.

Vanilla Ice..."Cool as Ice"

Google that one.

But if we're doin' the B series, has anyone here seen my favorite car movie of the 80's?

Richard Greico stars in Born to Run. :rofl:

250-Born-to-Run-DVD.jpg

Back