Favorite 2019 Busa color...

08BusaKY

Registered
I like the silver and red...this is from the Suzuki website.
19S.JPG

19B.JPG

Wonder how many people had to go put their checkbooks away after seeing that 2019 was nothing but another year of the same busa, instead of the awaited gen3?!! Lol!
I like the gray though!

Wonder how many people had to go put their checkbooks away after seeing that 2019 was nothing but another year of the same busa, instead of the awaited gen3?!! Lol!
I like the gray though!
The Gen 3 will be coming around October-November 2019 and won't hit the maker until early 2020. That's what I was told a month or two back. After I heard that I gave up myself and said maybe I'll pick up the 1000.

I like the silver and red...this is from the Suzuki website.
View attachment 1585893

View attachment 1585894
All joking aside I really do like the new graphics.
I haven’t even made it to the gen II yet. It’s like I am riding around on an iPhone 3 lol. I don’t know why but I have an undying attachment to the “original” Hayabusa. like I remember being a kid seeing the commercials thinking “when I grow up that is what I want”. My parents saying “yea right if you ever get a motorcycle I’ll break your legs for you”....I turned 18 in 2006 and drove right to the Suzuki dealer lol. I’ll never part with my 06 but maybe if the gen III is spectacular I’ll splurge on a second Busa.

Suzuki has dropped the ball again.
They need to step up with something new!

Dam even the New Katana thats coming is a joke,, its a GSXs 1000 with new bodywork.

Suzuki has dropped the ball again.

They need to step up
with something new !

Dam even the
New Katana that is
coming is a joke , , ,

It is a GSX - s 1000
with new bodywork .

https://riders.drivemag.com/news/do...k-application-mean-we-re-in-for-a-new-machine

A new trademark application from Suzuki
indicates that there may be “life after death”
for the G S X - 1300 R Hayabusa .

The new trademark includes a wide variety of products
ranging from clothing and motorcycle gear,
to watches, jewelry, stationary and more .

So the natural question is why would
Hamamatsu apply for such a trademark
if the 3rd generation Hayabusa is through ?

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 1586048

Kind of get the feeling that our forum is bumping with interest . . .

Even though the 3rd generation Hayabusa is not here *

We still have a grip of 1st & 2nd gens out there !

And those owners need to share with us .

The www.Hayabusa.oRg lives.

Happy to see you here .

Red, *<(;{)-

I'm glad to own the gen 2 even if it's considered "outdated". I am shocked that suzuki didn't have to make a new model for the euro 4. I really think they're just trying to save money by squeezing out the last of the gen 2's from the production line, as it would cost them a lot in R&D for a gen 3. I feel like Suzuki's current attitude is kinda like the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". But at least I get another year to save up for the long awaiting next gen busa! That's one upside, right?

If you want a new Hayabusa, put a turbo on it (unless you already have one).....
100 percent correct.... what are u guys wanting? Bluetooth connectivity? more useless electronics? launch control that doesn't work? h2 prices? careful what u wish for.... the gen1 and gen2 busa motors are the best motorcycle motors ever made, that's not up for debate... that's a fact.... check out prostreet if u don't believe me.... also, a turbo busa cracked 1000 hp....ull be waiting a loooooong time for any other 1300-1500 cc street bike motor to accomplish that.... best/strongest/beefiest/ most reliable bike motor ever..... go turbo.

View attachment 1586048

Kind of get the feeling that our forum is bumping with interest . . .

Even though the 3rd generation Hayabusa is not here *

We still have a grip of 1st & 2nd gens out there !

And those owners need to share with us .

The www.Hayabusa.oRg lives.

Happy to see you here .

Red, *<(;{)-

Also, I forgot to mention the elephant in the room: That picture of that drag busa. Is that yours RedBull?! Either way, it's badass. Sorry, I haven't been on the forums that long.

Back