!!!!!Faulty trannies

Well I have gone as far as calling customer service about this to no avail. I have also talked to the district manager for suzuki. No luck yet. I guess the next step is just nitifying the that if it is not fixed we'll be in court. Basically they told me if the bike had five miles on it they still wouldn't fix it.

If you think you are right, prepare your letters. Copy the dealership and take it up a notch to the district manager.

dood, I'm not sure WTF a district manager is but you need to talk to a "SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE" for your area, service reps are the ones who "approve" or "disapprove" warranty issues that are in the GRAY, a fucked up tranny on a busa is not "in the gray" its definately a warranty issue. it doesnt matter how you ride the bike or what speed you were traveling at any one particular time, the tranny is designed to "hold up" under all speeds and all riding habits. there are guys on the board that drag race thier busas and the clutch typically goes first with bikes that have close to stock HP? how did your service dept come to the conclusion you shifted the bike wrong? seems to me you either shift a tranny or you dont? if thier is something in between like a false nuetral, YOUR TRANNIES A PEICE! either way hitting false nuetrals dont trash your trannie, I do it all the time, sometimes at the limiter, you need to get the word out about this wanna be DEALERSHIP! hit up all the boards with a warning about this dealer, then e-mail the owner of the shop links to all the warnings from every board. they are being lame, because even if you did shift it wrong or if somehow it was your fault, they should still fix it under warranty cuz its no sweat off their sac, Suzuki pays the bill...OVER

dude I think that sucks, many owners here have expressed problems w/false nuetrals, but the damn bike just likes to be shifted hard...what can I say. But my bike has always clunked into 1st and I hardly ever use the clutch, and I haven't had any filings in the oil since the break in period. I've owned suzuki's for 7 yrs now and I like them...but's it's your choice

However a word of advice, don't get the R1, balance point is way too high and they don't stay put on 1 wheel at all. I would try to new kawi 10R or the ZZR12 if you like cruisin...and that's what I have to say....

Already talked to suzuki USA. I was told that if the shift forks are bent that suzuki automaticly will not cover it because they consider it a wear and tear issue even though it started at 600 miles. The guy I talked to was out of Kennesaw Georgia and is the guy who decides if it is a warranty issue. He was supposed to call me back last thursday. No call yet. But I will call suzuki tommorrow.

I have already told the dealer to go ahead and plan on storing the bike because I wasn't fixing it. Suzuki has had my business since I started riding but if this keeps up it won't be for long. I have a false neutral problem on my 01 gixxer 750 but never had a problem yet. It has well over 200 passes on it

Bent shift forks- you're definitely doggin the piss out of it, but then I'd like to know what Suzuki made a 155 rwhp bike for?

ok , sorry....

You have a serious problem here . In yer topic title you have asked for help .

O.K. , It sounds like yer gettin' it straight up the a$$ , and nobody is even bothering to talk dirty to you first .

O.K. , thats what Rubber is here for , to talk dirty .

O.k. , all jabbin' aside....hee hee hee , I can offer the following help :  My cousin owns a drugstore , and I'm almost positive I can get you 10 % off on all your Vaseline purchases.

Love , Peace , an' lots of Grease....hee hee hee

hav a good 1.....RSD.
LOL LOL LOL :bounce:

Back